Kate Walsh

DAMN!! She needs to wear her hair all wavy like that more often. Jesus christ...

Marni41 said:
i know that when she was on the ELLEN show in october(?), she said that it was so hard to date b/c her schedule is insane now while shooting greys. but did anyone notice how she has sort of become the face of grey's anatomy?...she does all the PR stuff for them and it's always her that is at all the events. maybe b/c she doesn't have a family and does have more time...good work kate!

She also comes across very well in interviews. She's intelligent, very funny and relaxed on camera.

Kate Walsh is so amazing. My dad watched last night's Grey's with me and said that she looks the same age as Ellen and she looks gorgeous. I agree!

She's so stunning and I love her character, Addie... even more than Meredith now as she isn't so whiny.

The Guests

Grey’s Anatomy co-stars Isaiah Washington, Kate Walsh and Justin Chambers had the honor of introducing one of Walsh’s favorite bands. “It’s really cool,” the Jenny-Peckham clad actress enthused, “I got to meet the guys from Snow Patrol!”
instyle.com

I watched The Family Man yesterday! And what do you know? She's in the movie! :woot: Well she has a tiny tiny tiny part. But she looks really different! Her hair was a really dark shade of red! It took me a while to actually realize it was her!

She looked so amazing though! Even standing next to Tea Leoni!:woot:

the 4th pic in post #106 cracks me up...with chris o'donnell (mcvet) resting his head on her chest (i realize he's also bending down a bit). hahah. that was never used in the episode obviously... i remember in an interview she said she's the tallest cast member and feels like godzilla esp b/c they put her in 3-4inch heels all the time. too funny :smile:

Kate Walsh @ 2006 American Music Awards Arrivals nov 21

Add Ons from Kochie's set

backstage

hqcb.net

she was on letterman tonight, but i missed it. :o
hopefully there will be pics or a youtube of it soon!

I watched it last night. She's so funny; I wish they had her on for longer than they did.

the link doesn't work and there's no search results for kate walsh letterman

kochie332 said:

The Guests

Grey’s Anatomy co-stars Isaiah Washington, Kate Walsh and Justin Chambers had the honor of introducing one of Walsh’s favorite bands. “It’s really cool,” the Jenny-Peckham clad actress enthused, “I got to meet the guys from Snow Patrol!”
instyle.com

They all look really awesome in this picture.

dlg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->