Kelly Gale

Viva Paris Fall/Winter 2013.14 Showcard
KELLY_GALE.jpg

models.com

Vogue Italia March 2013

Gallery By Peter Lindbergh
Models: Marine Deleeuw, Irina Kravchenko, Esther Heesch, Juliana Schurig,
Magdalena Jasek, Yumi Lambert, Kremi Otashliyska, Cora Emmanuel, Nastya Kusakina, Josephine Le Tutour, Chiharu Okunugi, Sasha Luss, Antonina Vasylchenko, Lily McMenamy, Tilda Lindstam, Ashleigh Good, Irene Hiemstra, Kelly Gale, Stina Rapp Wastenson

glossynewstand.com via Mat Cyruss

Well that was an incredibly disappointing season. I don't know why she didn't show up in Milan or Paris and barely blipped the radar in London, but I wish we had seen more of her.

Elle Sweden April 2013 preview shot in Brazil by Jimmy Backius

vivamodelblog.tumblr

^ Full story

Elle Sweden April 2013
Photographer: Jimmy Backius
Styling: Jenny Fredriksson
Hair: Linda Shalabi
Make-up: Linda Öhrström

linkdetails

I think that the problem with Kelly is that she is extremely sexy and that costs her jobs.I don't want her to change though not all the models have to be androgynous!I would love to see a real woman slaying the runways we've missed that i think.

instagram/samiramakeupandhair

Last edited by a moderator:
The new Elle editorial is amazing; I really love the close up with the shadows of the palm on her :heart:. This girl has everything and I really hope to see her make it big one day!

I think that the problem with Kelly is that she is extremely sexy and that costs her jobs.I don't want her to change though not all the models have to be androgynous!I would love to see a real woman slaying the runways we've missed that i think.
my sentiments exactly-_-.. it seems that right now it's all about the basic androgynous looking girls & gorgeous girls like Kelly are being underutilized:rolleyes:

^I agree with both of you.

She's such a stunner, and I would love her to be more recognized.

Oh my:heart: those pics are truly amazing!

seriously, she must be at the vsfs this year!!!:judge:

"Destination: Paradis" for Elle Sweden May 2013

Photographer: Jimmy Backius
Stylist: Jenny Fredriksson
Hair: Linda Shalabi
Make-up: Linda Ohrstrom

Model: Kelly Gale

Source: Visual Optimism (visualoptimism.blogspot.com)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->