Kelly Gale

Really great teamwork! Kelly surely nailed it here !

That's really beautiful, but at the same time I think she needs to loosen up more. In some pictures she looks a little bit too stiff.

Last edited by a moderator:
^That's definitely not her personal instagram, I don't know if you implied that, but just to let you know, in case you thought it was. There are some pictures of a girl that looks like her, for example, the second picture (the girl with the cap) is not her.

Last edited by a moderator:
^That's definitely not her personal instagram, I don't know if you implied that, but just to let you know, in case you thought it was. There are some pictures of a girl that looks like her, for example, the second picture (the girl with the cap) is not her.

Sorry to disappoint you but i assure you 100% that it's her INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT!
models that i personally know (Melodie Monrose,Moa Berg,Sonya Gorelova,Isabel Alden ecc) are following her and i have her real fb account that proove that's it her. (That girl with the cap if you read it's her friend Moa Berg!)

models that i personally know (Melodie Monrose,Moa Berg,Sonya Gorelova,Isabel Alden ecc) are following her and i have her real fb account that proove that's it her. (That girl with the cap if you read it's her friend Moa Berg!)

Yeah it's obviously her Instagram, aside from all of the personal candids in there, tons of the pictures of "girls who are not her" are other Swedish models and girls she's worked with.

I just noticed that. And don't worry, I'm not disappointed, there's no reason to be... It was just a mistake on my part, calm down...:huh:

On another note, she looks absolutely stunning at Pronovias.

4qomlc.jpg

thebeautymodel.tumblr

wow at those Hilfiger close ups, supremely gorgeous.

Wow faantastic close .ups @ hilfiger :clap:

Teen Vogue June/July 2013
Photographer: Daniel Jackson
Hair: Didier Malige

dnamodels

Starting to plan your summer wardrobe?

Take a second to flip through the new Oysho lookbook, modeled by our gorgeous Kelly Gale, for some ideas!

vivamodelblog.tumblr.com

tumblr_mmf7cu76Ze1qemptgo1_1280.png

tumblr_mmf7cu76Ze1qemptgo2_1280.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->