Kelly Gale

Ponystep magazine S/S 2013 preview

34fmb1v.jpg

instagram/tafaritafari14

''Shooting with the most gorgeous babe ever ''

2mgp7cw.jpg

instagram /kellybellyboom

Ohhh, that work With Ale is going to be gorgeous- two of my favorite girls together.

Name: Kelly Gale
Hometown: Gothenburg, Sweden
School: Göteborgs Högre Samskola
Agency: DNA Models

What three words describe your style?
Pretty darn cool!

Who are your favorite designers?
I love Riccardo Tisci—his designs are just WOW.

What's your first fashion memory?
My mom and dad bought me colorful fruit-patterned dresses from Kenzo when I was really young. I wanted to wear them all year round, even in the snow!

Tell us about your coolest career moment.
When I was 15, I flew to Turks and Caicos to do a job for H&M. It was so fun, and I was super excited to work for them.

What's the best thing about modeling?
Getting to travel to so many places I would never get to see otherwise! But the hardest thing is that I do the traveling alone. When I'm in beautiful places like Madagascar or Brazil, I think about how I would love to share the experience with friends and family.

What music's on your iPod right now?
Calvin Harris, Rihanna, Lil Wayne, and Will.i.am.

What's your favorite TV show?
My all-time favorite would have to be Friends. I've loved that show since I was 12 years old! Whenever I'm in a bad mood, I put on an episode and listen to it while I do other things like homework or cooking. All of a sudden, I'm feeling good again!

What book are you reading?
First of all, I love reading! One of the best things about summer is that it's the only time of year I don't have crazy amounts of studying to do. I can relax with books I actually enjoy! I mostly read Swedish books, but at the moment I'm reading one in English. It's called Shantaram, and it's really good.
teenvogue

Good to see some Teen Vogue exposure for Kelly! She looks stunning in that pola.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->