Kelly Gale

She wasn't even old enough to attend the casting last year. She's just 18! But she has obviously been on the VS radar for a while. I think it says a lot that she got booked for the show on her first try despite being so young and lacking high fashion hype. :smile:

Well it looks like John Pfeiffer wasn't kidding when he said he'd cast her at VS in a heartbeat, backstage at DVF before. She's totally a perfect fit. Really happy for Kelly!

rooting for kelly, she will be my fav this year for sure:woot:

beahti prinsloo

hq!

getty via vanillaheroina

Wow - she is lovely! Can't wait to see her outfit though thank goodness she didn't walk Pink (at least according to the lists compiled on the VSFS thread) and end up with something godawful.

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2013
Parisian Nights

zimbio

What a babe! I wish they hadn't covered her up in that weird corset, but Kelly looks amazing (can't really complain after seeing some of the Pink! outfits :shock:). Gorgeous and glowing at the after party as well. So happy for her. :heart:

Adriana won't be with VS forever and they need to start grooming another dark-haired vixen to join the Angel ranks. Kelly could be a great option! She's absolutely beautiful at the VSFS.

Wouldn't be surprised to see her working for VS in the future. She looks absolutely fantastic!

Frigo Campaign
Photographer: Andreas Kock

cameralink

Damn, VS must be absolutely smitten by her:D
She's only 18 yet skipping the whole "Pink developing program" and directly into the mainline lingerie, swim modelings.
So excited about this new VS shoot. Next up ✈ ST BARTHS #VS #goodbye #nyc #hello #stbarths
2yjrn21.jpg
instagram/kellybellyboom

I think she's found her setting, she was made for VS, her exotic features and great body is a match made in heaven.

These HQs are pretty insane.

I mean, that last shot is just... wow. Where did sweet little Kelly go? :o:D

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2013

*bellazon.com

Last edited by a moderator:
she's absolutely stunning. oddly, to me, she actually looks a bit like a cross between Adriana and Lily Aldridge. so, clearly her and VS are a match made in Heaven. i hope they give her time to develop. she's only 18 years old, right? she's a kid. i can't even imagine the kind of sensual power she'll possess in another 5 years.

She's too good for VS. The most popular lingerie brand in the world and they don't even know how to fit a bra.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lt3motorsportz
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->