Kelly Gale

It seems so. Last season she did NY and London but she then disappeared.

I think her agency might be going for more commercial type of jobs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Vogue India October 2013
Dangerous Liaisons
Photography: Signe Vilstrup
Styling: Anaita Shroff Adajania
Hair: Keiichiro Hirano
Make-Up: Terry Barber
Source: newsles

so happy!!!!! She is confirmed to walk the vsfs!:woot:

Watching 2 of the greatest go to war (Ali VS Frazier) before the Aerobarre ballet class. Lol no contradiction here. This class kicks everyone's butt. :smile:) we gotta get @adrianalima in here right @zuuzg (you rocked it!!!) Oh congratulations @kellybellyboom really happy for your first time on the @victoriassecret fashion show. Gonna be fire. #sleekify #aerospacehpc #ummithinkigotthebestjobintheworld
Adriana's trainer

congrats to her, her dreams finally do come true!

That great, hopefully we will be seeing more of her in the future :smile:

She clearly does have the body to be good VS model

Yes! A perfect fit for the show, can't wait to see her on the runway, especially considering how gorgeous she looks in those last digitals.

Casting the 2013 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

So excited about her and VS. She has a great body for lingerie and she'll bring a little diversity into the mix, which they desperately need.

Last edited by a moderator:
VS finally:clap::bounce:

yeah it was about time! tbh, I thought she had better chances last year when she was on fire in HF. It was really unexpected she made the cut this year since VS casting-crew just choose established models in HF. anyways congrats to her! and can't wait to see her!!!!:woot:

yeah it was about time! tbh, I thought she had better chances last year when she was on fire in HF. It was really unexpected she made the cut this year since VS casting-crew just choose established models in HF. anyways congrats to her! and can't wait to see her!!!!:woot:
She wasn't even old enough to attend the casting last year. She's just 18! But she has obviously been on the VS radar for a while. I think it says a lot that she got booked for the show on her first try despite being so young and lacking high fashion hype. :smile:

Vogue India November 2013
Photo: Signe Vilstrup
Styling: Priyanka Kapadia & Lorna McGee

The lady sitting next to Kelly on the first page (and in some of the other shots as well) is her mom :heart:

*zinio.com

Her mother is extremely striking as well, what amazing genes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lt3motorsportz
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->