Kelly Ripa

Kelly Ripa arrives at Tavern on the Green in New York's Central Park to Tape their annual Live Wedding Segment, February 8
celebutopia

She looks DARLING in 244. EVERYTHING about that look is spot on. LOVE the dress.

I love both the dress and the coat, she looks really cute!

kellyripa300tm7.jpg

STAIR DOWN

Running an errand in New York City's Upper West Side on Friday, Kelly Ripa and Mark Consuelos – who have been married for over 11 years – stay in step with one another.
people

^ She hates it but says she won't remove it b/c it reminds her of being young ( and stupid:P).

Love the outfit on the stairs, although I can't remember it being warm enough in NY lately enough to wear that.

kellyripa300zd8.jpg

ARM CANDY

Still happy after all these years! Kelly Ripa and her husband of 11 years, Mark Consuelos, enjoy each other's company during a cheerful stroll Friday in New York City with family and friends.
people

I really like a lot of the things she wears and her and her husband are SO cute together. they are one of the few couples that seem genuinely happy

033108ripa300x400xk0.jpg

Kelly Ripa and
Mark Consuelos

Busy couple Kelly Ripa and Mark Consuelos showed off their skills for multi-tasking during some rare down time. The duo did their best to get lost in the crowd as they walked their dog and ran some errands in New York City.
instyle

Kelly Ripa @ Electrolux support the Ovarian Cancer Research Fund event in New York City, April 3

celebutopia

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
murmuration
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->