Kelly Ripa

Thanks for the pictures :flower: I don't want to start a big debate but, has she had plastic surgery on her face or is it the make up they use on hope and faith?

Does anyone know anything about the jacket Kelly is wearing below?
Source: ourdailyripa.com

ripa1.jpg
ripa2.jpg

ripa4.jpg

boho_babe said:
Thanks for the pictures :flower: I don't want to start a big debate but, has she had plastic surgery on her face or is it the make up they use on hope and faith?

I haven't heard any confirmation but I suspect Botox and chemical peels...

Kelly Ripa gets picked up by her husband Mark Consuelos (june 22, 2006)
hollywoodsbest.net

She tries to hard to look/act like a teenager for me....
but she does have the body to pull it off. ( though she should consider wearing the shades more often if she wants to pass for 17)

brokenenglish said:
She tries to hard to look/act like a teenager for me....
but she does have the body to pull it off. ( though she should consider wearing the shades more often if she wants to pass for 17)

I agree that's why I don't really like about her.:innocent: But she's very pretty though

Kelly Ripa and her son Joaquin roam through Central Park (june 28, 2006)
hollywoodsbest.net

^ I was just about to post those! I thought they were precious.

Kelly looks so cute. I love her shorter hair so much. It makes me want to chop mine off too!

Yeah I like the bob on her a lot, the shoulder lenghth straight hair isn't as flattering. Although, I loved in when she was on Letterman or one of those late night shows and it was a little longer and thick and wavy.

Kelly Ripa Launches The Latest Hamptons Magazine on 07.02.06
hollywoodsbest.net

I think she's ubercute. So smiley and seems to have a great sense of humour.
Does anyone know what exercise regime she's on?
Her body looks absolute fab!

Golden_butterfly said:
I think she's ubercute. So smiley and seems to have a great sense of humour.
Does anyone know what exercise regime she's on?
Her body looks absolute fab!

Actually....she JUST said it yesterday on the show. She used to run on the treadmill, but she just got a trainer. Her workouts with him are 45 minutes long. He has her alternate between jogging and sprinting for 15 minutes. Then she does 30 minutes of weight training. Chasing after her kids must be a calorie burner too!

I must say, she gets to wear really cute clothes on Regis and Kelly. That's the only reason I tivo the show! :lol:

She goes to my church in the Hamptons. Saw the whole family there this past Sunday. The kids are the cutest things in the whole world - she dresses them adorably. The youngest son was in cute seersucker pants - perfect for summer in the Hamptons! She is so small in person, but beautiful. He's cute, but short :smile:

She is relatively short, isn't she? Her husband doesn't look much taller than she is.

texastess said:
She is relatively short, isn't she? Her husband doesn't look much taller than she is.

They are a very cute tiny compact couple. They look like they were made for each other. I love it! :lol:

Here are some cute looks from the show this week:
ripa060629_5.jpg
ripa060706_2.jpg

ripa060706_5.jpg
ripa060705_1.jpg

ripa060703_3.jpg

source: ourdailyripa.com

Kelly is now on the cover of Hamptons Magazine

source: popsugar.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads