Kenneth Cole

fashionista-ta

Reaction score
Just had a great experience with Kenneth Cole, though someone here might be interested :flower:

So after a few years my inexpensive Kenneth Cole watch died. I took it where I usually take watches for repair, and they told me they couldn't get parts, $120 to replace the whole movement--about what I paid for the watch to begin with :doh:

So I called the Kenneth Cole store, and they said, Oh, bring it in--it has a lifetime warranty, you pay for shipping only.

So good deal, I take it in, but they don't ask me to pay for shipping. After I got home, I noticed the paperwork said they had the option of replacing the watch, and I'm sure this style is long gone, so I was a bit worried about that.

Few weeks later, I get a call--your watch is in. I go by, it's my own watch back :clap:and when I take out my wallet and ask what I owe--nothing--the whole thing was free.

So :kiss: Kenneth Cole!

Wow, that's exceptional service considering it's a relatively low-cost brand... :heart:

And good for you that you got YOUR watch back instead of a replacement!

^ I know, isn't it? ^_^ :wink: I'm impressed. The other great thing about it is I have a lifetime battery replacement for that watch, and if they'd sent me a new watch, that would've been zapped (not to mention it probably wouldn't have been to my taste). This makes me think I should be shopping there more ... I noticed they had some cute things.

Well, we have to celebrate life's little victories :lol: There are plenty of the ... other that we won't mention :innocent:

The other thing I noticed when I was there is in their jewelry cases they have little Lucite blocks with prices so you never have to ask for the case to be opened to find out how much something is. Everyone should do that :P

I love hearing stories like that..It just proves that sometimes, "low-cost" brands arent really all that bad as some people think they are..

Cheers!
B)

On a side note re: Kenneth Cole..as many dress-up, formal shoes Ive bought throughout the years, Kenneth Cole does offer a COMFORTABLE selection, from the 2 pairs that I bought..Yeah, they can be knock-offs of the other brands, but if they're comfortable & offered at a reasonable price, then that's fine by me..

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats really great service. Thanks for sharing :smile: Sometimes I feel like the high end designers think they're "too good" to provide really good service, that the customer should bend over backwards for them. Have you read the article about the search for balenciaga buttons? It's really ridiculous.

^ I agree, GG. I think you mean the Plum Sykes article where all the buttons were falling off her designer stuff, right?

I might also mention that the Kenneth Cole people were courteous and nice, too, even though I wasn't buying anything. I've noticed at other stores (where maybe the SAs are on commission) they totally resent you if you're taking their time and you're not a sale. When I was an SA on commission, I was certainly courteous to everyone no matter what they were there for, and I also figured that anything could turn into a sale if I did my job well enough :wink:

if you ever get the chance to go to the kenneth cole headquarters you will understand all of this...
it is lovely and you can just tell that everyone who works there is treated well...people stay there for years, whereas in other, more high end companies, there is practically a revolving door with employees...

although i think his ads should give you a clue about the type of business this man runs...

kenneth cole has ethics, values, and morals...
so if you really want to support a designer because of the way they do business...kenneth cole has been 'getting it right' for decades...

:heart:...

thanks for sharing ta-ta...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zendayacomz
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->