Kidada Jones

christina126

Reaction score
Daughter of Quincy Jones and Peggy Lipton; sister of Rashida Jones, former fiancee of 2Pac, and bestfriend of Nicole Richie, Bijou Phillips, Aaliyah and others.
I really love her style because it shows her laid back/kick *** personality, but I have a hard time finding pictures of her. Do any of you have pictures of her that you can share?
Here are a few that I found:

getty, newyorksocialdiary, celebsrc.com, aaliyah.com

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been a huge fan of her for years.

7012132msreape1974111200611304PM.jpg
7012144msreape1974111200611255PM.jpg

qnuv0n.jpg

qnuv4w.jpg

qnux3c.jpg

Wicked thread, I remember noticing her in those pictures of nicole. I had no idea she was engaged to 2Pac, how old is she?!

yeah she has cool style but i probably prefer rashida's style over hers. How her and 2pac got together is so interesting!

Thanks for the thread christina126!:flower: Kidada is my favourite out of the Jones' sisters. She's just soooo cool! I'll try and find more pics of her coz her style is awesome. :heart:

Cute pics of Kidada with her mum - just wish they were bigger!:(

source: wireimage

I have never heard a good thing about Kidada. In fact, I heard she was a raving b*tch.

scriptgirl said:
I have never heard a good thing about Kidada. In fact, I heard she was a raving b*tch.

Oh, I must hear some of these stories!:lol: Even though Kidada has a cool laid-back vibe you can tell by the glint in her eye that she has a spark and a fire in her belly! I love that about her!:heart:

I have thought she was to beautiful, she used to go out with Leo Dicaprio!! (she met him trough Tobey Maguire who used to go with kidada sister rashida)

that is her sister rashida: credits same as above

Attachments

• glamour.jpg
    glamour.jpg
    172.2 KB · Views: 43
more: credit same as above

Attachments

• kidada 9.jpg
    kidada 9.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 57
  • kidada8.jpg
    kidada8.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 42
  • kidada7.jpg
    kidada7.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 37
  • kidada6.jpg
    kidada6.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 30
  • kidada5.jpg
    kidada5.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 29
credit same as above:

I think fashion wise she as a pretty laid-back style, but what I am attracted to is her beauty

Attachments

• kidada with leo.jpg
    kidada with leo.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 44
  • kidada10.jpg
    kidada10.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 67
  • kidada11.jpg
    kidada11.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 59
  • kidada12.jpg
    kidada12.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 33
That Glamour article only reinforces my dislike of Kidada. I am a very, very light black woman-lighter than Rashida, but without the green eyes and straight hair and because of that, I have often been mistaken for being biracial, when I am not, so I can relate to their struggles. I have known girls like kidada-biracial and even light skinned black girls who try so hard to be "down" that they are aggressive and "blacker than thou". Couple that with what I know of her via people that have worked with her and the stories I have heard, I don't like her.

Now as far as her much vaulted fashion sense, I don't buy it. The VIBE job she got only because Quincy started the magazine. In no way do I buy her as a trendsetter or taste maker.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aza
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->