Kidada Jones

she looks amazing. By the way, isn't Kidada 27 yrs old? If so, she's very young in that picture with LL Cool J.

Rashida is at least born in 1976, so that would make her around 31 yrs old.. And Kidada is a few years older than Rashida! So Kidada is probably something like 33! I'm not sure about her age, but I'm sure about Rashida's age and that Rashida is the younger sister... So Kidada looks very young for her age, not that 33 is old.
I don't think Nicole and Kidada went to school together because of their age difference, I just think they've met through their fathers.

And Kidada looks absolutely gorgeous :smile: :flower: thanks for the pics.

Last edited by a moderator:
Frederick's of Hollywood 2008 Spring Collection Fashion Show To Benefit Clothes off our Back

source: wireimage

She is married to Jeffrey Nash. Jeffrey's sister is married to Forest Whitaker. She got married in 2003. Strange that we dont see any pics of her with her husband but then again she seems to be a very private person.

Here is Kidada with her famous father. I think she's a very interesting girl - her connection to the music industry has led her in a lot of unique directions. I'm surprised she hasn't gone into acting like her sister. She's certainly pretty enough.

Private Dinner for Pharrell Williams

Image Credit | Wireimage

WITH BIJOUX PHILLIPS IN NYC IN JUNE
2uzaxvm.jpg

YAHOO

Didnt Kidada work with Aaliyah on the old Tommy Hilfigher adverts? Or was that her sister? I dont really remember.

Ki is really beautiful. It's unfortunate about all of the reports of her bitchy behavior though.

I've always liked Kidada. She's very intriguing. Too bad she's low key--ya hardly ever see any candids of her. :(

Quincy, Peggy and baby Kidada leaving the hospital after Kidada's birth
2my7lhw.jpg

MPTV

That's such a lovely pic! Thanks Scriptgirl.

Don't know what it is, but I have become a major Kidada fan recently. She is my number beauty/looks icon, replacing Noemie Lenoir in my affections.
955a.jpg

354d.jpg

49a8.jpg

d3f4.jpg

intouch

I think she is flawlessly beautiful-much prettier than her sister Rashida. But I I think her style has come so far from the early 90s when she was immersed in hip hop.
Her early 90s style
2iapx81.jpg

webshots

I liked her hip hop style, and I like her look today as well.

Not really into her hip hop style. It hasn't aged well and I think she was trying too hard.
2nghpgo.jpg

riawdf.jpg

nicfans

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maliburum
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->