Kidada Jones

leap170805a_008hq-1.jpg

leap170805a_007hq-1.jpg

Splash

Kidada was on Oprah in March and from her comments, it seems she is not married anymore.
20080409_115_284x218.jpg

During the Chapter 3 class of Oprah and Eckhart's Web class, Kidada Jones, daughter of legendary music producer Quincy Jones, asked a question that resonated with many people. "This book hits me really, really deep in my heart, and I know it to be the truth, but I have such resistance. And I feel like if everything in form is an illusion, it feels really disenchanting," she said. "I'm at a point in my life where I have goals, I'm excited about my career, I want to have kids, I want to meet a great partner. If it's all illusion, where is the fun?"

Oprah says she was afraid she and Eckhart did not fully answer that question, but Kidada says the answer became clear during the class on Chapter 4. "I would have to say that his very specific instructions of feeling the subtle body breathing, paying attention to nature…those very specific instructions brought a space into my life that I haven't experienced," Kidada says. "Within the space came all of these gifts—compassion, patience, newfound oneness. All of my time kind of slowed down. Everything just kind of had brakes. When I pay attention to those very specific directions, it's a whole new reality for me."

Kidada says her mind used to be like a moving freeway, but slowing down has been like lifting a veil. "I feel a greater sense of confidence," she says. "I feel a greater sense of togetherness. I feel like we're all on the same path. We're all headed to the same thing, and there's no need to be judgmental."

oprah.com

I don't know if she's prettier than Rashida. Their styles are completely different. Plus Kidada is thinner and taller so there are certain clothes that suit her better. Though I think Rashida is beautiful... most of the times I feel she has yet to find outfits that really suit her body (always there is something missing). Kidada has that "I-wear-whatever-I-feel-like" look that is so awesome, so fresh and young.. and that I'd love to rock that look as good as she does.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think that Rashida needs make up a tad more than Kidada to look gorgeous and I agree that Rashida does not dress well for her body type. Kidada does. I don't think there is that much height difference between the two.
2mediumnw5.jpg

skinny dip

Kidada was on Oprah in March and from her comments, it seems she is not married anymore.
20080409_115_284x218.jpg

During the Chapter 3 class of Oprah and Eckhart's Web class, Kidada Jones, daughter of legendary music producer Quincy Jones, asked a question that resonated with many people. "This book hits me really, really deep in my heart, and I know it to be the truth, but I have such resistance. And I feel like if everything in form is an illusion, it feels really disenchanting," she said. "I'm at a point in my life where I have goals, I'm excited about my career, I want to have kids, I want to meet a great partner. If it's all illusion, where is the fun?"

Oprah says she was afraid she and Eckhart did not fully answer that question, but Kidada says the answer became clear during the class on Chapter 4. "I would have to say that his very specific instructions of feeling the subtle body breathing, paying attention to nature…those very specific instructions brought a space into my life that I haven't experienced," Kidada says. "Within the space came all of these gifts—compassion, patience, newfound oneness. All of my time kind of slowed down. Everything just kind of had brakes. When I pay attention to those very specific directions, it's a whole new reality for me."

Kidada says her mind used to be like a moving freeway, but slowing down has been like lifting a veil. "I feel a greater sense of confidence," she says. "I feel a greater sense of togetherness. I feel like we're all on the same path. We're all headed to the same thing, and there's no need to be judgmental."

oprah.com

I didn't know she was married or used to be.

^Instead of working I googled her... :ninja:

Her husdand is Jeffrey Nash, don't know who he is or what he does.

Kidada's apparently ex husband is Jeff Nash, brother of Keisha Whitaker, who is married to Forrest Whittake. Jeff worked or does work at the dept store Fred Segal in LA
COLOUR11548514.jpg

colourpress

Kidada Pics group and Layla Tracey-I know you stole pics from my photobucket.
23vkyl5.jpg

soul sisters

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aza
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->