Kim Jones

Spacemiu

Reaction score
I really like his stuff , I ran across it to day, it is nice, fun , refreshing

londonfashionweek.co.uk
THE DESIGNER
Jones has developed a cult following for his menswear, beloved of both sexes, since graduating from Central St Martin’s MA in 2001. He has won New Generation sponsorship this season for his LFW debut show that will specifically include women’s wear. He also designs for Umbro and creative directs their campaigns. The Face recently dedicated an eight page feature to his work, putting him firmly in their Top 100 people in Fashion and earlier last year the Dazed Gallery showed his collection in photographic form shot by Magnus Unnar.

THE LOOK
Refined, slouchy clothes in natural cottons, pastel wool and jersey with flashes of colour and texture; graphic T-shirts, Americana sweatshirts, cheesecloth tops, waffle knit sweaters and bandana shirts in irregular paisleys worn layer on layer. The waiting list for his limited edition T-shirts is legendary. Designer Sally Turner collaborates to create hand-tooled leather accessories and model/musician Jo Reynolds for jewellery.

WHO WEARS IT
International fashion’s cool boys and kooky girls - John Galliano, Juergen Teller and Bjork amongst them.

WHERE TO SEE IT
The Pineal Eye and Browns in London; Kokon to Zai in Paris; Shine in Hong Kong.

JONE_AW03_001.jpg

Look lolita your shoes :wink:
JONE_AW03_002.jpg
JONE_AW03_003.jpg
JONE_AW03_004.jpg

he has some really interesting stuff. good article. i want to see that legendary t-shirt.
i wanna sleep in this:
JONE_AW03_003.jpg

my shoes :woot:
thanks for posting this space :woot:
i agree refreshing! i like it---- :o

:wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs