Kooba bags

I love Kooba bags. Maybe their overpriced but still... cute. But I`ve noticed one strange thing, some of them have inside lining saying kooba all around and others that suede kind of lining. Both has metal tags and zips saying Kooba. So is it a newer version of kooba (those with suede lining) or are they just fake?
It would be great to know, cause the only place I can buy one is ebay. And I want a real one :flower:

You can buy one from the Kooba site, neiman marcus, saks, etc. Even bluefly occasionally. Kooba does supply their product at a discount (unlike other brands) so there are a few good seller on eBay. Post item numbers here.

I saw lots of Kooba bags whilst in NY this past weekend. I brought my black kooba sienna - my chloe tan paddington - and my bordeaux balenciaga first. Definitely go more use out of the kooba. Its the most practical bag certainly. I paid full price for mine in person at Neiman Marcus. Mine has the tan suede (alcantra really) lining and a leather pull as opposed to the metal pull. I called Kooba directly and they told me the lavendar interiors (we are talking sienna's here) as well as the tan interiors are authentic. Also so are both metal and leather inside zipper pulls

I didn't think the sienna style ever had the kooba writing in the lining? Maybe some of the very very first ones did? If I were your friend I would call or email kooba - they are very nice. Many many fake Kooba Siennas on ebay.

Ahhh...you`re so lucky :wink: and you deserve that Kooba :flower:
Maybe you have a pic of it? I`d love to see that beauty I`m thinking of getting Kooba Sienna myself :smile:

How long do people think the "Sienna" bag will be in style? I'm surprised that you saw so many in NYC roccos. What color(s) did you see the most?

I'm worried that this bag will be all played out by fall (if it isn't already).

what do you think????

I love your nutmeg tindi-rindi - the leather looks so soft. The ones I saw in NY - were mostly the nutmeg but alot of them had a very smooth leather look. Didn't really get a close look to see if they were fake. The ones for sale I saw at Barneys also looked smooth.

I'm thinking the earlier ones were made better - once Kooba saw it becoming a hit - they began to mass produce more of them - and perhaps the quality fell off a bit with that.

I love my Kooba Sienna because its so darn practical. My Chloe Paddington is too heavy and slips off the shoulder for an all day outing - my balenciaga first is too small to hold any extras - I find myself using this purse sort of as my "default" purse.

My only regret is paying $595. + tax for it when I might have been able to get it a bit discounted. But I've sure got my money's worth out of it.

As far as being played out - who cares? I was "bag watching" and the Kooba was one that was easily identifiable and recognizable. if that counts for anything.

^^Thanks for the info! I guess I was just worried that it will look too dated - too soon. Also i'm not sure if I look like a cowgirl when I wear it!

So...I won this Kooba Claudia today on ebay :woot: :P
View attachment 174149
pic from ebay

Can`t wait to get it :smile:

I know it`s not "IT" bag or even very original nowadays but it was the bag I wanted to get for a long time (and where I live, fashion comes very late, so it`ll be quite original :P )

I live in a city like that too! Actually the capitol of FL you'd THINK some would carry some nice bags but all I see are LV speedies (love those too) and the ocassional fake LV.

I've not yet seen a kooba AT ALL here so I'm pretty hip (I guess). I've seen one or two Bbags - classics NO chloes, NO fendi spy (ocassional fake one of the FFs) lots and lots of coach, dooney - etc.

I love the koobas.

People here just begin to buy expensive things :rolleyes: And of course they begin from names you`ve mentioned :wink: B) So it`s so cool when somebody asks what kind of bag are you carrying :rolleyes: and they see that it is good quality

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats on your win tindi-rindi.
I have the same bag too, but in camel - I'll believe you'll enjoy it, it's a great bag :wink:

CherryBomb01, I love that they`re so roomy too :wink: And not that heavy, like some others.:P

Is Kooba doing new collection? Anybody knows? :huh:

i've got my eyes on this one since i first saw it in Lucky... gorgeous!! does anyone have this Ada bag?

NMV7609_mn.jpg

^ Oh yeah I got that in a newsletter from Neiman Marcus. It's lovely :heart: Me wants :lol:

nextnewface said:
^ Oh yeah I got that in a newsletter from Neiman Marcus. It's lovely :heart: Me wants :lol:

me too!! was drooling over it at neiman marcus last weekend... so pretty. would be perfect with flowy white sundresses and gold sandals. this bag and a vaca at a spa resort would be perfect thank u. :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JohnV
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->