Speaking of bags you don't want anymore - can we have a sell your bag thread?

DenimBlog

Reaction score
Admins can delete this if its illegal to post this kind of thread - but I thought it might be fun to trade unwanted bags or "buyers remorse" bags. What do you guys think? Maybe post a pic of a bag that was a bad buy for you or that you no longer use and users can offer to buy it? I know I personally want an LV bag, a larger one since I carry a ton of stuff, but I refuse to pay $1000 for one. Lol. :rolleyes: I guess my mama taught me to look for a bargain!

I am just starting to build my collection, but I do have a White Lamb Concert LeSportSac Gwen Stefani still in pretty good condition I'd sell if anyone were interested....
whitelambconcert.jpg

Also have a Dooney & Bourke Brown Zip Around Checkbook Wallet used in great condition if anyone would want that.

I WANT AN LV Monogrammed Canvas Tote, Bucket or Speedy! :woot: :wub:

I like this thread alot... I've been wishing for one forever... I'll be watching for something I want... we need a shoes one too!!!

Wouldnt it be great if there was an exchange thread where you could exchange the new stuff you bought and didnt want anymore? ^_^

i think this thread is a good idea too..i have a lot of purses i dont want anymore-i have a nice leather guess backpack thats barely been used, a small guess messenger style bag thats barely been used, and assorted others. i was thinking of putting them on ebay but...if this thread takes off (and is ok with the mods) maybe i'd post pics up here to see if anyone wants them...

i think it would be a nice idea but it might get out of hand...i think in the meantime its best not to start peddling stuff yet

meowmix said:
i think it would be a nice idea but it might get out of hand...i think in the meantime its best not to start peddling stuff yet

get out of hand how?

btw i wasnt peddling anything, just explaining that i have some guess bags i dont want

believe or not our mods have to weed out tons of junk posts...such a thread could be abused...and may attract some unwanted visitors... a trading/selling thread has already been suggested but at this point it has still not been established or approved... but perhaps in the future.
as members we should respect that and try not to make things more difficult

Thanks meow, I couldn't have said it better :flower:

How about this can be a thread where you advertise bags you're selling off eBay.

That way it would be safer and wouldn't be abused....

I think something like this could be a little risky. But thats just me :smile:

NO ADVERTISING ON TFS...
this is a chat and discussion forum...
not an internet boutique...and not a flea market...
as has been stated numerous time...there is a proposal to make available to certain members a 'market' feature...but that is in the future...

please respect the policy and enjoy all the features that are available here...
there are plenty of other places to sell your cast-offs...
thank you...:flower:

ps...there is nothing stopping you from pm-ing each other about these things and doing it off the board...plenty of members are doing this as we speak...:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->