Kooba bags

Does anyone know how to tell a Kooba Marcelle is fake? There's one I'm watching on eBay, but can't find any info on how to make sure it's authentic :(

What bag do you girls think looks better, the sienna or the marcelle. I wish the marcelle came in a navy blue!

roccos said:
You can buy one from the Kooba site, neiman marcus, saks, etc. Even bluefly occasionally. Kooba does supply their product at a discount (unlike other brands) so there are a few good seller on eBay. Post item numbers here.

Thanks a bunch for letting me know. That is very helpful!:D I will be visiting Neiman Marcus soon.

roccos said:
I didn't think the sienna style ever had the kooba writing in the lining? Maybe some of the very very first ones did? If I were your friend I would call or email kooba - they are very nice. Many many fake Kooba Siennas on ebay.

The Kooba logo print lining is from older style bags and in no way indicative of a fake. I owned three authentic bags with that lining (purchased retail), one of which was the Sienna (purchased at Bloomies).

My camel Lucy from the newer collection has the suede lining.

zvezdana said:
Does anyone know how to tell a Kooba Marcelle is fake? There's one I'm watching on eBay, but can't find any info on how to make sure it's authentic :(

I wish I could help you but I'm not sure either...can anyone help?^_^

I've been eyeing the Kooba Charlie for sooo long and now that it is summer it is somewhat within my college student budget (but still a stretch). But, I'm wondering about your opinions...do you think that it has been out too long and a new style will come out after I pay full price? Or will it look "last year" if I get it now? I usually carry my bags for a full year, so I need it to be a lasting look...any thoughts?

charlie.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JohnV
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->