Kooky T-shirts?

When I was in China I was walking down this street called Silk Alley where all the vendors are with their knockoff clothes!! And there was this one that said "Abercadabie and Fitch" insead of "Abercrombie and Fitch!" it was funny, though I dont think it was supposed to be! :lol:

please_t.gif

detroit_t.gif

seagal_t.jpg

love to have one. dont they sell them at girlshop.com ??? :blink:

I think those tees may be quite popular in gay clubs!

Ok, ok ... I want the goldigger one!

:lol: Thanks Trean I just went to purple skirt to oder it and it is back ordered :(

Originally posted by Abril@Mar 27th, 2003 - 2:23 pm
i'd love to have one like the one madonna used on tour - it read 'mother' in the front and 'f*cker' in the back. loved it B)
I wanted that one too!

I HAVE ONE FROM THIS STORE CALLED ALSTON BEAT THAT SAYS CHOW MAI PU TANG :wink: I ALSO HAVE THE OPIUM DEN T-SIRT FROM URBN I LOVE THEM BOTH

Originally posted by MissFire@Mar 28th, 2003 - 10:31 am
I wanted that one too!
I remember you were able to buy those tees from her official -web-store...
Nevermind! Just checked her onlive store and you only can buy American Life realted-things ...

I saw someone wearing a shirt the other day that said "I Like to Screw Pale Guys". I nearly laughed out loud when I saw it but considering the person wearing it was a huge man I bit my tongue.

Hum... I came across the site for some store on LA ... Retailslut.com .... there are really funny ones!
The best thing's they dress the entire -goth- family! Check out the devilish baby bibs!

I have a shirt that a couple of girlfriends bought me that says

I :heart: your mullet.

I love it!

Originally posted by jules@Mar 27th, 2003 - 7:23 pm
When I was in China I was walking down this street called Silk Alley where all the vendors are with their knockoff clothes!! And there was this one that said "Abercadabie and Fitch" insead of "Abercrombie and Fitch!" it was funny, though I dont think it was supposed to be! :lol:
I saw a variation of that one, it read "Pimpercrombie & Bi*ch"

I found a site that had the "Golddigger" tee, and one that read "Beverly Hills Ho", in the same font as the Beverly Hills Hotel.
http://www.purpleskirt.com/images/products...s/CT01134-l.jpg
http://www.purpleskirt.com/images/products...s/CT01059-l.jpg

I love those D&G shirts (not to be confused with Dolce and Gabbana). Their website is hilarious and they have so many different types. I forget where I got the link from...We have a lot of korean students at my school and my friend Julia had this shirt with winnie the pooh on it that said Winnie the Pool. I died laughing when i saw it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->