Kristen Bell

I know this isnt exactly fashion related but I thought I would post it anyway. Plus if you have never seen Veronica Mars, that bottom picture is from the show so now you get a taste of her Season 1 style. I like her later seasons style better.

Kristen Bell Hospitalized With Hand Injury
Friday, August 11

Kristen Bell was rushed to a Los Angeles hospital on Wednesday (09AUG06) after injuring her hand. The blonde beauty, 26, slammed her hand in a car door and was terrified she had broken a bone.

Her spokesperson says, "Kristen smashed her hand in a car door and was afraid she'd broken a bone, but luckily didn't and is fine now."

Source: Access Hollywood

Pulse Premire HQs

Planet Hollywoood HQs

Credit: Hollywoodsbest.net

She is a very pretty girl! Her hair always looks amazing! :smile:

Kristen Bell in OK! Magazine found on egotastic.com
kristen-bell-ok-1.jpg
kristen-bell-ok-2.jpg
kristen-bell-ok-3.jpg
kristen-bell-ok-4.jpg
kristen-bell-ok-5.jpg

bell_l.jpg

VERONICA BARS (August 11th) Kristen Bell takes a turn behind the bar at the Los Angeles premiere of her new movie Pulse, which opens today.

usmagazine.com

style_savy please remember to do a search before creating a new thread...

merged :flower:

Kristen Bell & Christina Milian @ Pulse premiere afterparty (august 10, 2006)
hollywoodsbest.net

she looked very lovely at the teen choice awards even though her look was a total rip off michelle williams oscar look

omg i was just thinking the same thing! she does look cute though

Ah I love her to bits. She's so damn fantastic on Veronica Mars. Sometimes her fashion choices are less than stellar though. She strikes me as one of those teeny tiny celebs (as opposed to a starving celeb) and I think sometimes the clothes she wears overwhelm her small frame.

She reminded me of katherine hepburn last night, I think it was those high waisted wide leg pants. She looked beautiful.

i thought she looked so great... though the outfit did feel a bit deja vu for me...

probably because erika christensen and someone else wore that same sort of color scheme in a dress already..

i thought it really complimented her skin tone and the makeup and hair looked nice.. a very clean and sophisticated look..

though she does sort of toe of the line lately of dressing to "old" for her age and not quite pulling it off imo... like that white long dress she wore recently.. it looked nice but was just a bit off somehow :innocent:

kochie332 said:
omg i was just thinking the same thing! she does look cute though

:smile: well,the color of their hair and skin complexions are so much alike,i guess she'd decided to giv that look a go.even her make-up is identical to michelle's,nd hair in similar wavy do.it looks very lovely on her as well as on michelle
i want that top,love derek lam

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ozilya
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->