Kristen Stewart

All the Elle pics look so awkward. terrible ed, although i love the mood, but it just doesn't fit to Kristen

Remember that rack of pastel color clothes, was that supposed to be for this shoot?
I don´t like the ed, the subscriber´s cover is worse imo

Why is she so awkward? Why would they choose that awkward, ridiculous picture? Also, why do her hands look SO LARGE???

^I think that any disproportion is because of the snap´s angle.

Thanks Alvie for the link :smile:
I like the interview and the pic where she´s wearing Valentino...

i actually like the valentino, rochas and white cover pics. the rest of it looks beyond amateurish. it looks like someone played up a photoshoot. weird.

jealouse spread has great styling, but something's off with the spread (and it's not just kristen's weird posing).

what else? ah right, that B/W dress is really cute and she should wear that kind of a sleeve more often. it softens her somehow. overall, really cute outfit. :smile:

The interview is boring too. I'm tired of hearing about how the only thing she is passionate about is acting. That's the only thing she does.

Elle UK June 2012

kristen-stewart-elle-uk-june-2012.jpg

source:justjared

I enjoyed the interview, yeah a lot of the answers were things we have heard before but it was fun to finally get somebody to go on record as having preconceived ideas about her attitude being proved wrong. I get a little tired of the Haters. The outfits that were chosen for her on the other hand, well thats another story. Hated the cover, loved the Jill Sandler dress but found the styling and poses so awkward. So disappointed!

I much prefer the Jalouse spread rather the ELLE one.
She is so awkward and unatural in ELLE.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->