Kristin Cavallari

When I first saw her I thought it was Heidi. Do not like the dress, yea, it gives her a bit of a shape but in the end, it doesn't work for her; it's as if she's trying to look sophisticated but it just screams call girl to me. And the shoes look as if they're putting her feet through hell, she should have gone a bit more "laid back" ... it's just the hills finale, nothing too special.

^God Brody is such a disaster lol, he looks like he's come straight out of Compton with this plaid shirt, dickies and baseball hat. What a nut.

^ :lol: He thinks he is so hard core cool it's sad. Brody he's from the mean streets of Bev Hills. :rolleyes:

Out of all the dresses I think Kirstin and Stephanie look the best. Kristin's dress looks a bit heavy for her but it's good to see her and Lauren pose for a photo together.

Lauren and Kristin.... together.... in a picture... cracks me up!!! They've been arch enemies since Laguna!

Kristin Cavallari loaded up on affordable new styles from the American Apparel store in Los Angeles today (July 15:(

fadedyouthblog

Kristin Cavallari shopping at American Apparel (15.07.10) - Celebrity-Paradise.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Eh, cute dress, she should have accessorized it up or something though.

I love her AA shopping outfit! Very appropriate for just shopping. Well, except for the flip-flops... I will never wear traditional flip-flops outside my apartment... but the dress is fun and casual.

I wonder how long the paparazzi are going to photograph her now that the shows gone. I like seeing her candid outfits they were always better then the ones on the show.

So what is she going to do now since the show is finished? Does anyone else think that she might end up on another reality TV show?

I wonder how long the paparazzi are going to photograph her now that the shows gone. I like seeing her candid outfits they were always better then the ones on the show.

Was just wondering the same thing-- wonder how long it will take for her to become irrelevant again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lilo86
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->