Kristin Cavallari

Kristin Cavallari - grand opening of Kiehl's Since 1851 skincare store - August 4, 2010 (adds)

tlfan.to

Oh I love the post office outfit! It is so summery and nice, she looks really good there.

Kristin Cavallari - Grand Opening of Kiehl's Skincare Store - Westfield - 04/08/10 - Celebrity-Paradise.com

Kristin Cavallari takes a package to the post office in L.A. - August 5, 2010

hahaha, this makes me laugh so much! Just something so desperate about it, she looks good but she doesn't have to dial-a-pap each time she steps out in public. Geez.

love the shoes hate the dress!
i also love how she smiles at the pap!

Kristin Cavallari stopping in at the George's Hair Salon in Beverly Hills 08-11-2010 - celebutopia

Kristin Cavallari 2010-08-11 - Blackberry Torch From AT&T U.S. Launch Party - Celebrity-Paradise.com

Her hair is definately darker, and it works so much better for her skin tone. Looking at the previous page, the lighter hair really washed her face out. Simple outfit but she still looks good.

Her hair STYLE is terrible. Thats why Im not liking anything about this look i think.

Her hair is definately darker, and it works so much better for her skin tone. Looking at the previous page, the lighter hair really washed her face out. Simple outfit but she still looks good.

I totally disagree, her hair is the same color as her skin now and so boring. This actually makes her look older than she is! She should lighten it back up, I was hoping it was a wig:yuk:

^ I can see what your referring to, I really have no idea what hair colour or cut suit her!

I think I preferred her more as a platinum blonde!! She seems to be going for the more mature look with her clothes & hair style lately? :ninja:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oldhagfromthefuture
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->