Kristin Cavallari

Most celebs go to a select few shows where they actually love the clothing line or are friends with the designer. Showing up every single day to random shows at Fashion week screams "I'm unemployed!" or worse "I need attention!"

^^ & Fourthed :rofl:
I do like what she is wearing there though... is she wearing any make-up at all?? She looks so pale :ninja:

Most celebs go to a select few shows where they actually love the clothing line or are friends with the designer. Showing up every single day to random shows at Fashion week screams "I'm unemployed!" or worse "I need attention!"

Fifth! Has she nothing better to do?

Kristin Cavallari 2010-09-14 - Lavo NYC Grand Opening - Celebrity-Paradise.com

I don't really like that lace dress. It's a good fit on her though. The leopard print shoes are awful

Kristin Cavallari 2010-09-16 - MBFW Spring 2011 - The Blonds - Celebrity-Paradise.com

Kristin Cavallari 2010-09-16 - hails a cab in New York - Celebrity-Paradise.com

Yeah, turned socialite. She is no longer on reality television..

Definition of socialite: a person who is or seeks to be prominent in fashionable society.

except she isn't wanting to be prominent in fashionable society. she wants to be seen any and any where because she craves the attention.

unfortunately for kristin fashion week has taken its toll on her and she looked an absolute mess nearer the ending of the week.

some of the outfits she wore were cute but i think they'd look much more desirable if worn by someone with the poise and grace to wear 'em.

LOL she was at fashion week until the last day? Poor thing really has nothing on her plate.

Kristin Cavallari 2010-09-17 - Gets Her Nails Done in LA - Celebrity-Paradise.com

HAHAHA I knew after fashion week her routine would be to head back to nail / hair salons or random shopping trips. I swear, with all the projects she says she has lined up: winning oscars, reality show offers, producing gigs, book writing, shoe designing, including her upcoming shoe line - this girl should be hard at work inside and getting things done.

Fashion week must have been the highlight for her, now it's back to gym attire and the casual jean and t-shirt combo. Let's hope we don't need to be an audience to it all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->