Kristin Cavallari

^big miss. The hair is awful and the shape of the dress doesn't do her any justice...

Kristin Cavallari 2012-03-07 - Out and about in Studio City - Celebrity-Paradise.com

Kristin Cavallari showing off her pregnant swimsuit figure while vacationing with Jay Cutler in Cabo San Lucas (March 10) - gossipcenter
2qipoj9.jpg
nxnqs7.jpg

dnh5ww.jpg
ixwfpx.jpg

Kristin Cavallari 2012-03-13 - At LAX Airport - Celebrity-Paradise.com

Kristin Cavallari 2012-03-14 - At Cheesecake Factory in Beverly Hills - Celebrity-Paradise.com

A pregnant Kristin Cavallari attended a friend's wedding rehearsal in Mexico.

Z6x40.jpg

Popsugar

Kristin Cavallari - 2012-03-15 seen walking with her dog in West Hollywood, California - celebritycity

u4mHV.jpg

Mom-to-be Kristin Cavallari stuns on the cover of the latest issue of Glamaholic in a form-fitting red mini dress the hugs her growing maternity curves and her award-winning smile. In an accompanying interview, the 25-year-old The Hills star opens up about expecting her first child with her fiancé Jay Cutler and her pregnancy thus far.

On her pregnancy: "I'm actually enjoying it which may some crazy to some women but I've had a really easy pregnancy. The first couple of months I was tired but I didn't have any morning sickness. Which, I'll take being tired any day over throwing up."

On getting to know another side of herself: "Your motherly instincts naturally kick in. We weren't trying to have a kid but we weren't not trying, we left it up to fate. I knew there was a possibility but I was really excited! Even if you are trying, just to see a positive result is still shocking!"

On her husband's reaction to the pregnancy: "He's so excited, he's been wanting kids since I've known him so he couldn't be happier."

Celebrity Baby Scoop

Kristin Cavallari 2012-03-21 - Spotted on a gas station in Beverly Hills - Celebrity-Paradise.com

The rest of the article & pictures:

Glamoholic Magazine

glamoholic.com

Kristin Cavallari - Runs Errands In An Attention Dress by Kmart in Los Angeles - March 23,2012 - Celebrity-Paradise.com

Kristin Cavallari 2012-03-27 - leaving Bagatelle in Los Angeles - Celebrity-Paradise.com

I know we're supposed to be impressed her answers in that interview, but I couldn't take her seriously :rolleyes:, especially not with all the staged paparazzi shots that have followed it and the fact that I'm sure there will be a baby photo op immediately following the birth. That said, her pregnancy style is great -- her style before her pregnancy had taken a turn for the better, and it's clear she's continuing the effort.

Kristin Cavallari was out and about in West Hollywood, California on April 11, 2012 - zimbio

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luchi11119
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->