Kristin Cavallari

Kristin Cavallari doing a photoshoot in West Hollywood, California on June 2, 2013 - zimbio.com

She looks good, although I think she used to look better pre-baby fashion wise. It's too much 'real housewives of beverly hills' for me.

She looks good, although I think she used to look better pre-baby fashion wise. It's too much 'real housewives of beverly hills' for me.

You nailed it! I couldn't put my finger on why her style leaves me cold but, you're right, it has that whole 'real housewives' faux-rich look. Nothing about it seems effortless. It doesn't help that all her candids are obviously staged so it's clear she's dressing for the paps.

Kristin Cavallari Models Monique Lhuillier Wedding Dress, Custom Shoes
7Lwsuqv.jpg

She's a DIY kinda gal! In planning her June 8 wedding to Jay Cutler, Kristin Cavallari wanted to make sure every detail -- from head to toe -- was personalized. So the former Laguna Beach star did just that, even designing the $129.95 Chinese Laundry heels she wore to the nuptials in Nashville, Tenn.

Sitting in a bedroom while getting ready, the blushing bride, clad in her gorgeous Monique Lhuillier gown, showed off the beautiful ivory-colored satin 3 1/2 inch heels. The shoes, called "Love" on the Chinese Laundry website, feature a single sole ankle strap and a metal toe piece.

The shoes will be available on Cavallari's line for the company, Chinese Laundry by Kristin Cavallari, in September. They're available for pre-order now on the Chinese Laundry website and in retail stores nationwide.

It's not the first time Cavallari, 26, has collaborated with Chinese Laundry -- she launched her own shoe line for the company in 2012.
The bride's shoes were just another perfect addition to her Southern-themed wedding, where 10-month-old Camden, her son with 30-year-old Cutler, served as ring bearer.

"They looked incredibly happy and like they were having a great time," an eyewitness told Us Weekly. "It was a fun, laid back wedding with lots of music and dancing."
usmagazine

Kristin Cavallari 2013-07-14 - at LAX Airport

celebrity paradise (posted by The Elder)

Kristin Cavallari 2013-07-15 - Gets a Health Drink at Earth Bar West Hollywood

At LAX 7-17-2013

celebrity paradise

Kristin Cavallari relaxes by her pool and shows off her amazing post baby bikini body.
(June 3, 2013 - Source: Gvk/Bauer Griffin)
ZYD3MPs.jpg
gCVWHrJ.jpg
slm8C8Z.jpg
APl6oQO.jpg
Ni1eoSo.jpg
t0On7d8.jpg

zimbio

Chicago Bears player Jay Cutler and wife Kristin Cavallari hosted an '80s fundraiser July 18 to benefit the Jay Cutler Foundation at Joe's Bar.
ggTAVVp.jpg
Bvv6287.jpg
ukbta6k.jpg
gdqMo9Q.jpg

redeyechicago.com

kOJEg3J.jpg

For all we've heard and read about recently married couple Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler, we haven't really seen a whole lot of the newlyweds together on TV. However, we finally got a chance to catch them in action last night on "Access Hollywood," and Kristin's first order of business was, naturally, humiliating her hubby by outing him as a closet "Hills" fan. Can't say we blame you, Jay: RetroMTV is more addictive than cat videos on YouTube.

The NFL pro, who says he never saw "The Hills" during its original run, tells host and "Road Rules" Season 1 alum Kit Hoover in the interview clip below that the show has been a real education for him and the couple's son, Camden. "I didn't [watch], so I'm learning a lot right now," he says. "She'll leave, and me and Cam will turn it on just to see what mom used to do." Modest Kristin says she's not so keen on her men watching her party through her early 20s, but Kit assures Kristin that it could have been worse.

"I just gained 30 pounds on [reality TV]," she says. "I was chuggin' my Budweiser and eating Power Bars and Taco Bell." So...the "Road Rules" RV was heaven, then?
remotecontrol.mtv.com/

Kristin Cavallari 2013-07-30 - Leaves a Pilates Studio in Los Angeles

celebrity paradise

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lofo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->