Kristina "Kris" Grikaite

3 more from Prada S/S 2017, not posted yet I think:

streeters

Prada Fall 2017 Menswear backstage. :heart:

facebook/AnOther magazine
vman

Prada Nonconformists FW17

In another chapter of Prada 365, Prada and Willy Vanderperre bring to the fore the multiple inspirations behind the Men’s and Women’s Fall/Winter 17 show. Nonconformists explores the collection’s irreverent approach to simplicity through honest and spontaneous portraits.

Photographer: Willy Vanderperre
Models: Mikolaj Kajak, Aiden Andrews, Adam Osborne, Willem Vandenaar, Natalie Westling, Kris Grikaite, Sara Grace Wallerstedt, Jonas Glöer, Piero Mendez, Clement Chabernaud, Giedre Dukauskaite, Saskia De Brauw, Mia Brenner.

instagram/prada

what a beauty!
in those polaroids you can really tell she's on the shorter side

Agreed!
She's listed at 5'9 but she looks quite a bit shorter, 5'7ish... but she is just 16 so there's a chance of her still growing a bit... honestly though I don't care if she doesn't grow another millimeter her face is everything!

Unbelievable face. Unbelievable stare! That photo of her looking into the mirror - and the last photo of the bunch....unreal.

The last photo is amazing. It's unbelievable how intriguing and photogenic Kris is, and she is only 15 or 16! It just comes so easily and naturally to her. So excited to see how she is gonna do in Europe this season

Show Package F/W 2017 Milan

02_KRIS_GRIKAITE.jpg

models

I hope this means Prada again..and some other blue-chip shows!

smth might be cooking, cause Avant's boss Yulia mentioned Kris could not do shows in NY because of some job. I hope it is smth big

Prada F/W 2017 (O)
nowfashion

She looked soooo short opening Prada, but congrats! :flower:

Great!! I was hoping to see her open this season, and there she is!

^Highlight of the show for me..I hope she gets the campaign again

yes! that was worth the wait! is it the first time (at least in a long time) when not a new face opens the show? Wonder if it is worldwide exclusive... Just checked Yulia's ask, she is leaving for Moscow and then NY as she is move for work there

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ornella
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->