Kristy Hinze

Phila

Reaction score
I would have thought Kristy might have had a thread already, but if there is one I can't find it. So here we go!

Sunday Life - 05/07/09

Photographer: Jason Ierace

Scans by me

Please excuse the scan quality - newsprint :sick:

First Name: Kristy
Last Name: Hinze
Nationality: Australian
Ethnicity:
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Green
Date of Birth: October 16 1980
Place of Birth:
Height: 5'9.5" ; 176.5cm
Measurements: (US) 34-24-35 ; (EU) 86.5-61-89
Dress Size: (US) 4 ; (EU) 34
Shoe Size: (US) 9 ; (EU) 40
agencies: Vivien's Model Management - Sydney
SS&M Model Management
Models 1
Ford Models - New York
Ford Models Europe - Paris

Advertisements: Amiti�, Argentovivo mare, Calzedonia, Catwalk Tigi, David Jones, Diesel, El Corte Ingles, For Joseph, Helena Rubinstein, Lisa Ho, Mexx, Morgan, Naulover, Victoria's Secret
Magazine Covers: Australia: 'Vogue' - January & April 1995; 'Cleo' - May 1996; 'Cleo' - June & December 1997; 'Cleo' - February 1998; 'Cleo' - July & October 1999; 'Vogue' - June 1999; 'GQ' - September 2004
UK: 'Cosmopolitan' - September, November 1999; 'New Woman' - January 2000; 'Cosmopolitan' - May 2001; 'New Woman' - May 2001; 'Cosmopolitan' - October 2002
US: 'Zest' - August 2000; 'Shape' - April & November 2001; 'Shape' - December 2001
Fashion Shows: Ready to wear - Spring/Summer 2001 {Tigerlily swimwear collection}
Ready to wear - Spring/Summer 2002 {Cynthia Steffe, Wayne Cooper}
Ready to wear - Autumn/Winter 2002 {Antonio Fusco}
Ready to wear - Spring/Summer 2003 {Cacharel, Custo Barcelona, Dirk Bikkenbergs, Lanvin, Paco Rabanne, Sonia Rykiel}
Haute couture - Spring/Summer 2003 {Gianfranco Ferre, Ji Haye, Jean Louis Scherrer}
Ready to wear - Autumn/Winter 2003 {Custo Barcelona, Jean Paul Gaultier, Jones New York, Tracy Reese}
Haute Couture - Autumn/Winter 2003 {Jean Louis Scherrer}
Hobbies:
Notes: Kristy featured in the 2000 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition.
She also appears in Marc Anthony's 'Muy Dentro De Mi' music video and in the film 'Boys and Girls'.
She appeared in the 'Sports Illustrated knockouts five decades of swimsuit photography' book.

Australian blonde beauty Kristy Hinze is a model. She has appeared in famous Magazines such as Sports Illustrated Swimsuit, Victoria's Secret and Maxim. Additionally, she acted in several movies, such as 2000's "Boys And Girls."

Kristy Hinze was born on October 16, 1980 in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia. It's in the town of Beaudesert that the family settled, on a horse and cattle ranch. It was quite a departure for the family, which was rooted in politics. In fact, her grandfather was the late Russ Hinze, an Australian state minister with quite a reputation.

The man who belonged to the National Party was known to be one of the most corrupt men in the Southern Hemisphere. Obscenely obese, he was nicknamed "the minister for everything" because he dipped his fingers in every available pie such as the police, gambling and road building.

It was an open secret that Russ Hinze would get you anything as long as there was a suspicious brown paper bag handed to him. Thankfully, Kristy's family distanced themselves from these errant ways.

Kristy adjusted well to the farm life, but as much as she could've suppressed it, there was no denying that Kristy was beautiful.

At a time when most teenagers still have a prohibitive curfew and aren't allowed to date, Kristy was already starting up a career. She started modeling when she was barely in her teens and this put her name in the history books.

In 1994, when she was only 14 years old, Kristy was contracted to appear in the Australian edition of Vogue. Not only was she the youngest person to ever achieve this, she was also the first Australian native.

Being part of Vivien's Model Management was just the ticket. As one of Australia's most prestigious modeling agencies, it was able to get her assignments, represent her best interests, and develop her career.

For the next year, Kristy's modeling schedule was frenzied. She was constantly on airplanes, going to cities like Sydney and Melbourne. After assignments, she would rush back home to do her homework and take care of her horses.

In the summer of 1999, Kristy knew that if she wanted to make it with the greats in the fashion industry, she'd have to relocate to New York City. This was the wisest career move she would ever make, as she was soon hired to be one of the fortunate ladies in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition, which hit newsstands in February 2000.

Then, sensing she had the look only fantasies are made of, Hollywood came calling. She was cast in the Freddie Prinze Jr. vehicle Boys and Girls (2000), a movie that explored how people can remain friends after they sleep together.

Kristy appeared in Jason Biggs' dream sequence, which goes terribly wrong as lingerie and flatulence are involved. She shared the screen with fellow supermodels Renate Verdaam, Kylie Bax, and Ines Rivero.

After doing some work for Victoria's Secret, she appeared in Maxim in November 2000. Subsequently, she returned to the movies with a small part in Adam Rifkin's Without Charlie (2001) starring Judy Greer, The West Wing's Joshua Malina, and p*rn legend Asia Carrera.

Following the incredible feat of getting her picture on the cover of the British edition of Cosmopolitan in October 2002, Kristy made another independent film called The Look (2003), which told the story of teenagers who gather in New York for a modeling competition.

Although the movie wasn't widely distributed, Kristy got to appear alongside the famous and beautiful Carol Alt. After that, she quickly joined the cast of yet another motion picture, the Australian comedy The Extra (2005).

Kristy may still reside in the United States but she returns Down Under frequently, especially to Noosa, which she calls her Australian home away from home.

She recently married Jim Clark.

From Aust GQ - June/July 2008

Photographer: Nick Leary

Scans by me

Australian Vogue - issue unknown (1995?)

Photographer: Shane Martin

Scans by me

Oz Vogue - December 1995

Photographer: Richard Bailey

With Chloe Maxwell

Scans by me

Oz Vogue - March 1995 (at the tender age of 14 1/2)

Scans by me

Vogue Australia - October 1995

Photographer: Grant Matthews

Scans by me

Oz Vogue - March 1995

Scans by me

Nice to see a thread on her finally! She has been around for a long time so I'm surprised there hasn't been one made before this!

I believe she also has a guest spot on America's Next Top Model.

Vogue Australia (I believe it was from Nov.) 2007

2po2usg.jpg

vivensmodels.com

From SI Swimsuit Issue 2000

00_khinze_01.jpg
00_khinze_02.jpg

00_khinze_03.jpg
00_khinze_04.jpg

00_khinze_05.jpg

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com

Kristy @ JPG FW 2003

JPG1.jpg
JPG2.jpg

style.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Awww yeah, i'm amazed too that there were not thread before you made it Phila! :blink:

HQs !

lacaceleb.hu

Madison - September 2009

Photographer: Chris Colls

Scans by me

hmm that's kinda strange, model that did so many jobs, great looking and just now opened thread..

From the book "In Vogue - 50 Years of Australian Style".

Details as per the scans.

Scans by me.

In Style Oz - April '10

Photographer: Troyt Coburn

Scan by me

In Style Oz - April '10

Photographer: Graham Shearer

Scans by me

Oz Vogue - May 2011

Photographer: Nick Leary

Scans by me

Users who are viewing this thread