Kylie Bisutti

She's dropped from the IMG board... wonder who is representing her now. VS isn't doing model search this year and casting is always fierce.

^Thats a shame. Someone out there will represent Kylie for sure. In my opinion, she would work well in catalogs. And I thought last years Victoria's Secret Fashion Show, Kylie blended in well with the other models on the walk.

In response of being asked if she was going to be in the VS fashion show via facebook, her reply:

"I'm not sure whether I am going to pursue being a lingerie model. I have spent a lot of time in deep prayer about it and those who are closest to me know that its been a struggle of mine ever since I won the competition of trying to figure ...out whether modeling lingerie is something that the Lord would be looking down upon. I can't imagine he would smile upon a child of His in next to nothing for the whole world to see, but I am going to continue to pray that He will lead me in th direction he wants me in and that I will do what is right before Him."

In response of being asked if she was going to be in the VS fashion show via facebook, her reply:

"I'm not sure whether I am going to pursue being a lingerie model. I have spent a lot of time in deep prayer about it and those who are closest to me know that its been a struggle of mine ever since I won the competition of trying to figure ...out whether modeling lingerie is something that the Lord would be looking down upon. I can't imagine he would smile upon a child of His in next to nothing for the whole world to see, but I am going to continue to pray that He will lead me in th direction he wants me in and that I will do what is right before Him."

Ooooorrrrrr, she just can't book a job to save her life. lol I'm calling BS on this reason, it comes across as really fake.

^I agree with you.

She didn't pray about it before or during the competition?
Or that she only got conflicted about it after..............
Strange.

Ooooorrrrrr, she just can't book a job to save her life.

:lol::lol::lol:

I agree - she must be such an idiot to think people will buy that. Let me guess, she prayed to God to let her become a model, and the next day she woke up and found those big silicone balloons had appeared in her chest :rolleyes:

If it is she choose not participate, which I think we all know that's b.s., it's so unfair to the other contestants from the model search.

Well if that's the case, I'm really happy she won! We don't need a noob, fake boobed contestant to take up the place of a deserving working model.

^:lol: Kylie is giving up so easily, IMO. And there's no need for her to come off self-righteous. Still, I think she would be good as a lingerie catalog model. But if thats her feeling, hope she finds a good 9 to 5.

I wonder if she was praying when she did her horrendous Maxim photoshoot too ....

Cut the BS Kylie, you know VS will never cast you haha

I wonder if she was praying when she did her horrendous Maxim photoshoot too ....

Cut the BS Kylie, you know VS will never cast you haha

LOL Yeah, I wonder if she was thinking about God when getting silicon buckets injected into her chest and shooting for Maxim in lingerie. If she's gonna lie, at least do it well!

I'm glad they didn't do that contest this year :smile:

If she seriously thought she would get cast this year, she must be kidding. I can't believe she said she has been praying to God hahaha :lol:, such a lame excuse.

149277_467022795689_694615689_5439181_7520745_n.jpg

Attachments

• kb4.JPG
    kb4.JPG
    100.9 KB · Views: 5
SMH at what comes out of Kylie's mouth, but she sure has the potential for print work.
Nice posts dagnytaggart.

Oops, thought I did. Thanks for letting me know.
(Should I repost them with the credits)
Here they are anyway in order;
facebook, www.zimbio.com, http://www.starzlife.com/20100402/ex...mason-bisutti/

There's no need to repost the pics. One more thing, when you post credits don't post clickable links; zimbio.com, starzlife.com - that's all we need. If you want to link to a specific page then of course you can post a link to the page but for crediting purposes the name of the website is enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->