Kylie Bisutti

I have to admit that she does have a reaaaaally gorgeous body. For a contest winner, i think she's pretty great! I don't think she would look out of place at all in VS, if not for the contest.

Kylie Bisutti: Model loves to dive

Simi Valley (Global Adventures:( What has scuba diving in common with Victoria’s Secret? No, it’s not a new line of lingerie for divers. Kylie Bisutti, an American model who won the 2009 “Victoria’s Secret Model Search” competition, is an ambitious scuba diver, PADI’s Sport Diver reports. She did pass PADI Advanced Open Water Certification last year, and learn to dive while on a family vacation in the Dominican Republic.

The 19-year old married model did walk side-by-side Victoria’s Secret Angels including Heidi Klum, Miranda Kerr, Alessandra Ambrosio, Marisa Miller, and Doutzen Kroes during the 2009 Fashion Show. In an interview with Sport Diver, Bisutti says that she loves the experience to dive with different species of fish at different depths and to dive with turtles.

She describes a wreck dive in St. Maarten as one of her top-dives so far. The Victoria Secret model likes to go deep and says that a dive to 100 feet in Antigua was “a whole different experience.”

Is there any chance to buddy-up with the model on the next dive trip? Not likely, since her husband Mike is the best dive buddy she can imagine.

Source: global-adventures.us

wow..that's pretty cool..I've always thought it would be cool to go diving but the thought of diving terrifies me....mind you i do have quite an irrational fear of the ocean!! Sometimes i'm ok with it..othertimes i totally freak out!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
^Oh, but you have all the best diving areas over there in Australia,don`t you? You should definitely give it a try. Maybe snorkeling first :P ?

Kylie is sporty girl, I like her, though I wouldn´t have guessed she`d win the VS model search. Do you think if she is still going to work with VS?

Good question as to what she might do for VS - I see that she's represented on IMG's Women Board NYC.

^I think she's far more beautiful than dipicted in that picture. Who doesn't have a pic of them not looking as expected? :smile:

Yeah, but great body isn't everything ... Her nose isn't cute... Not my type...... :smile:

VS:

2mpe6h4.jpg

bellazon.com

"Behind the scenes from Reguard Mag shoot for Carmen Steffens"

oh2w46.jpg

Bellazon.com

Aside from the photoshop, I really like the pics (especially the first one) from Regard Magazine.

^Oh, but you have all the best diving areas over there in Australia,don`t you? You should definitely give it a try. Maybe snorkeling first :P ?

Oh definitley we do. i have tried snorkelling..but can only eally handle small doses. The first time i snorkelled i was fine as there were alot of peope around me. Late last year i tried out snorkelling in Mauritius and there wasn't many people in the water and i completley freaked out....i just couldn't do it. Mind you it was probably only as deep as the deepest end of a swimming pool.

So i reeeeally hope to see Kylie in this years VS show. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jozwiakanja
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->