Laceup jazz shoes

I usually like slip-on flats and pumps as far as simple and elegant shoes. Now if jazz shoes end up being the next hottest shoes for femmes, these will probably be the hottest lace-up shoes since those retro sneakers a few years ago (think of shoes like the Skechers Grand Jamz and Minuet sneakers. Some even tried wearing these with career outfits and even casual suits. Probably still the only sneakers you can get away with wearing with office clothes). The simple design of these shoes make them every bit as appealing as any shoe. I don't think these oxfords will end up being the Keds Champions of the 21st Century. I'm not even sure these will overtake ballet flats or flip-flops in terms of popular and common shoes. I will say that these shoes could be lace-up alternatives to ballet flats. Reason why I say that is because most of these jazz shoes are usually flat-heeled or very low-heeled. These are more like oxford shoes for when one doesn't feel like wearing sneakers.

I'm not crazy about these jazz shoes, but I am giving these shoes the benefit of the doubt. I question their comfort and being able to wear them all day if need be.

As an off-topic point, I seen a field goal kicker or punter wore a jazz shoe on his kicking foot one time. These shoes would be a hit for femmes, but MAYBE these shoes could also be fashionable for men as well?

I just got a pair of orange, satin jazz shoes from the mall yesterday. They're so comfortable ^_^

I really want a pair. Last winter I found a great vintage pair and for some stupid reason I decided not to get them. Stupid me.

i think they're really cute!
i like the patent ones from steve madden and marc by marc jacobs.
the marc ones are a lot chicer, but of course they are $255.
way too much for me right now. :(

i've seen these everywhere.
i really really like the marc by mj ones. but you're right dalgyal, $255 is more than i'm looking to spend!

I got a great pair of plain black ones from a thrift store a little while ago. Unfortunately I've managed to wear a hole in the front of the left one:blink:. It's not too too noticable if I polish it up well, so I still wear them. They're great.

I have a pair, they're made of a brown suede material. Well they're acutally my moms.... I pretty much took over them last year....but I forgot to take them to college with me.....
:(

Hi guys :flower:

I was wondering if anyone could help me spot the shoes that Sasha is wearing in this picture.

Thanksss sooo much :flower:

sashapshoes.jpg

Please credit your picture, La Misanthrope.

Sasha's shoes are Max Mara S/S 06, they were posted in the first pages of this thread, I think.
00100m.jpg
00340m.jpg

[style.com]

what do we think....
are these over>?

i didn't like them for a long time...
but now i think i do...
i tried on a really good pair at ALDO - believe it or not!...

but i also now think that the trend is over...
:unsure:
(this is not unusual for me...
i never seem to like what everyone else likes at the same time that everyone else is liking it...)

Thanks so much MulletProof. :smile:

I'm so sorry, I couldn't find the proper credit to the picture- it's from a backstage ( I think). I got it from another website. Please do edit out the picture if possible.

Thanks and sorry again :smile:

softgrey i think they are past there peak but lace up flats in general hate become a modern classic in my opinion and i know what you mean about nov liking things with the masses sometimes its nice to put your own twist on things and stand out rather then blend in :flower:

softgrey i think they are past there peak but lace up flats in general hate become a modern classic in my opinion and i know what you mean about nov liking things with the masses sometimes its nice to put your own twist on things and stand out rather then blend in :flower:
I agree too. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fabs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->