falling for white in 05

here are some new ones! franck sorbier fw0506

http://www.***************/image/2005/0708200520202305.jpg http://www.***************/image/2005/0708200520202504.jpg

i love how feathers and tulle make things seem so soft and flowy, even when you can't touch them!

so lovely... :heart: thanks for posting them francesca ^_^ makes me wish I had more interesting white pieces in my wardrobe!

absolutely no problem utopia! :smile: i wish i had more white as well...i just bought a ton of white cotton and gauze and i'm trying to think of amazing things to make! i'm beginning to get over my aversion to layering pieces that weren't all the exact same shade..because i think if done right, layers of slightly different shades of white won't be as bad as i thought.

^ absolutely - I think white and ivory muslin would look particularly beautiful together...hmm ideas ideas... ^_^

i totally agree, utopia! i love muslin, it's rough, raw quality is really appealing to me. the gauze i got is the sort of really soft, slightly perforated (but not completely) sort of fabric that often goes on mattress pads? i can't find an actual name for it, but it's really, really soft and light...almost like a flannel, but not flannel. it's really cheap at the fabric store so i got 3 metres of it!

i absolutely love this outfit, from gharani strok winter 05
:heart:
04.jpg

Armani Privé Autumn/Winter Haute Couture 2005

00440m.jpg
00460m.jpg

i love Mariacarla's dress. is that grey-ish white classified as white? :crush:

flick, btw, i think Australian Fashion has really rised up this season. they did great, other then, in the past, i think it was too influenced by overseas trend. this season was just absolutely beautiful!

Armani Privé Autumn/Winter Haute Couture 2005

00470m.jpg
00510m.jpg

I love La Marieé! :crush: so romantically beautiful! :crush:

.francesca, i must agree. Dior makes me gasp everytime. :shock: crazy and yet stunningly theatrically beautiful in that shocking way!
but yeah, those feathers and tulle from franck sorbier fw0506 are making me sneeze from a distance! :lol:
is Muslim a new color? i've never seen it? :doh: thanks for all pics! :flower:

Elie Saab Autumn/Winter Haute Couture 2005

00010m.jpg

I love La Marieé and Tiiu looks like an angel! :crush:

Elie Saab Autumn/Winter Haute Couture 2005

00540m.jpg
00550m.jpg

Oh... Elie Saab... i love it! all dresses are just so amazing! :crush: :crush: :crush:

Anne Valérie Hash Autumn/Winter Haute Couture 2005

00010m.jpg
00020m.jpg

i love white! Both looks are amazing! :woot:

00120m.jpg
00230m.jpg

i love how light these look, but i'm not sure if anyone could wear it in winter like this! :doh:

00260m.jpg

on madeleine Bloomberg. not sure about the pants with dress rule, but the dress is so romantic! :crush:

Missoni Autumn/Winter Ready-to-wear 2005

00200m.jpg

on Heather Marks :woot:

Douglas Hannant Spring/Summer Ready-to-wear 2004

00112.L.JPG

loving this dress :blush:

J Mendel Spring/Summer Ready-to-wear 2005

00078.L.JPG

love Natasha's dress :crush:

tortoisie said:
is Muslim a new color? i've never seen it? :doh: thanks for all pics! :flower:

thank you for all of those amazing pictures, tortoisie! i love the new anne valerie hash line. it's so soft and romantic!

muslin (with an n) is a type of raw cotton/canvas fabric. it's a bit like cheesecloth...it's a very lightweight and almost sort of industrial...it gives clothes a nice juxtaposition of textures. it's a really nice natural fibre. here's a picture!

muslin.jpg

.francesca said:
thank you for all of those amazing pictures, tortoisie! i love the new anne valerie hash line. it's so soft and romantic!

muslin (with an n) is a type of raw cotton/canvas fabric. it's a bit like cheesecloth...it's a very lightweight and almost sort of industrial...it gives clothes a nice juxtaposition of textures. it's a really nice natural fibre. here's a picture!
thanks .francesca:smile: for reminding... when i was 15 it was the only price-reasonable fabric to buy for sewing experiments, still loving it :flower:

00670m.jpg
00540m.jpg

Roberto Cavalli AW RTW 05 :flower:
.francesca, i'm glad you like those stuff from Anne Valerie Hash. I think those are fabulous too! and check this out! How romantic does this look? :crush: It makes me want to get married! :lol:

Thank you for telling me what muslin is, coz I have no idea what it is but it does sound like a great material for summer! Hope it's not too stuffy though! It does look a bit rough from the picture!

00700m.jpg
00560m.jpg

Daria Werbowy in Roberto Cavalli AW RTW 05 :flower: -- not in love with it, but it sure is white! :woot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alantrabriggs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->