falling for white in 05

Australian designer Scanlan and Theodore (from vogue.com.au)

all from firstview.com :flower:

Zoomp and Walter Rodrigues

oh my! flick and lea, they are gorgeous! i love the 2nd, 4th and 6th outfits in post #203 and flick, i love all 3 that you posted!

thanks so much guys! :heart:

here's a new one: riccardo tisci, fall 05

00100m.jpg

so beautiful!

Funny, I forgot all about the white trend until I saw this thread again.

And though the trend didn't have such a strong impact on me, it still is a lovely look.

.francesca said:
i did notice! they must have heard our desperate cries! :lol:
Hopefully, elle.com would hear our endless cries as well! :lol:

.francesca said:
re: the dress above...i like it, but i don't think i'd ever wear it, and there are others i like more. i juste generally don't go for the strapless look...the bottom on here on the left, though...that huge collar! i love the hair spread out over the pillow. :heart:
.francesca, thanks for all great pics! :flower: i'm glad you like that dress to, as a matter of fat, i can never wear strapless dresses/clothes too. I just have too much fat under my arm and with that tight elastic band around my body, it just looks more like fat squeezing out! :doh: ikkks...
and i really like V&R too, the bed angels! :crush: i love the tranquility exerted thru the clothes!

FLICK & LEA, thanks for the great pics and i'm so glad white is "hot" again for spring/summer 2006! :crush:

Michael Kors A/W RTW 05

00260m.jpg

another strapless dress. it sure does look lovely on the runway!

Valentino Haute Couture Autumn/Winter 2005

00050m.jpg
00040m.jpg

white for couture on Agnes & :heart: Natasha Poly :heart: !

00210m.jpg
00220m.jpg

a super bleached white from Valentino's show

00330m.jpg
00340m.jpg

:heart: Princess Emina!:heart: and Agnes Zogla (SPRY) i must admit, Valentino's white dresses are so perfectly beautiful, they make awesome wedding dresses! :blush:

it's sort of like the gap commerical. i mean what?

there's always going to be a ton of white. and black for that matter. i don't think it's really...coming back into style.

00080m.jpg
00330m.jpg

love Vlada's white look! :heart: ^_^

wyatt., i do see your point. But i'm definitely ditching my printed dresses/outfits for white this season for that clean romantic look! :lol:

Lovin_it, i love those white Cavalli outfits... so sexxxy :innocent: *grg* :heart: Natasha Poly :heart: looks like a princess! :blush:

Christian Dior Haute Couture Autumn/Winter 2005

00420m.jpg
00410m.jpg

Dior is so mad but i love it! :heart: :heart: :heart:

.francesca said:
oh my! flick and lea, they are gorgeous! i love the 2nd, 4th and 6th outfits in post #203 and flick, i love all 3 that you posted!

thanks so much guys! :heart:

No problem. It's my pleasure to share some Australian fashion with you. :flower:
The designer is my favourite over here

this thread is as refreshing as a garden^_^
i always come here when i have seen too much just to breathe:heart:
thanks for the pictures, each and everyone!

wyatt. said:
it's sort of like the gap commerical. i mean what?

there's always going to be a ton of white. and black for that matter. i don't think it's really...coming back into style.

you're right, wyatt, but that's not exactly the point of this thread. i think we're just really intrigued by white and love how simple, yet complex it is, and we're just sharing some of our favorite outfits for this year and next.

thank you, as always, tortoisie! i love the last few that you posted, and those diors are amazing! i can't believe it. they're so great.

:heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianapalm
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->