Lady Gaga's bow

Please remember to credit your pictures^
tFS Rules

Is that her real hair.... :huh:

^ I think so also, you can tell by the hair color as well. The bow has a more yellow tint while her real hair looks whiter.

I think it's the real hair. I've seen it done on the catwalk and I think it is the same tint as her hair. I don't know who to do it though.

^Valentino f/w 05 couture
00150m.jpg

00280m.jpg

00920m.jpg

style

Lady Gaga is probably the most average looking female musico of the last decade... but due to her wild style, she's 80's sex personified, which makes her ugliness hot.

Lady Gaga is probably the most average looking female musico of the last decade... but due to her wild style, she's 80's sex personified, which makes her ugliness hot.
Hmm, I don't think she is bad-looking at all, but her music... urgh. :innocent: :lol:

^:lol: agreed. she's nothing but a miss kittin/peaches rip-off.

Ah cool. I might try this but my hair isn't as long.

The secret behind the style is hair extensions. Instead of attempting the impossible of fashioning your own hair into a bow you can use extensions. This makes the style much easier as you have a better view while making the bow.
Fold the extension in half, leaving a thinner section loose, and secure with a hair bobble. Next wrap the loose section over the middle, hiding the bobble.

Use as many grips as needed to secure the bottom of the bow to the top of your head. Secure it with hairspray, be liberal, you don't want the bow falling off.

instructions from femalefirst

i totally agree, i love her though, but i must say, it's all down to image, i wonder what she looks like with no make up and no hair extensions etc.

I despise Lady Gaga. She looks so average with no costumes and make up - ive seen pics of her. I have seen an extremely pretentious video she made where she appeared to be brushing her hair and made a bow out of the hairs that came out on the brush. I have seen Adele do the bow before Lady Gaga and it looked like her real hair.

ivoreece that is the cutest video...I watched from start to finish cos she has such a sweet relaxing voice. That bow doesn't look so hard to do with your own real hair (provided it's long enough)...

Re: Gaga's style -
As with her hair bow, nothing she does seems to be even remotely original.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->