RARE369.jpg

LAET_SWIM0384.jpg

LAET_DRESS0269.jpg

LAET-232.jpg

EFR17M-5.jpg

same source

quite a photo onslaught, huh? :blush:

Hello,

Laetita has been playing theater in "Ondine" .

photo1.jpg

She is also in a tv ad for l'oréal hair.

Last edited by a moderator:
how good an actress is she, out of curiosity? hope you guys don't mind more pictures... :

013.jpg

040.jpg

056.jpg

081.jpg

096.jpg

thanks for all the Laetitia pics, they are lovely, for me she is a timeless beauty..

cestmagique said:
how good an actress is she, out of curiosity?

she has proved her acting gift, in several movies (cinema) . She is charismatic, and has a great voice.
It seems hen she speaks you stay mouth opened ..

She really wanted to act.

she is fantastic! absolutely adorabe

tres chic

Last edited by a moderator:
I miss her too! She is an ideal top model! I've bought Top Model magazine at 1997 and it was her issue, a lot of pictures with interviews, since that time I was eager to know more about her!

^I couldn't agree with you more.....She was the first model I was interested in. A true classic beauty.

I was at Borders yesterday and there was this thick Asian magazine( it had englsih writting in it though) with Laetitia on the cover. She looked great and she really impressed me in her interview. She's very thoughtful and intelligent. Unfortunately I couldn't buy, it was too expensive, but if you're a fan you might want to check it out.

Just watched the video of her. Indeed, she is very charismatic.
Very womanly....extremely gorgeous.

Laetitia Casta

Hello,

I'm a french girl and I'm a HUGE fan of Laetitia Casta. Could you please send me by email big scans of cover + editorial (9 pages) with Laetitia Casta appeared in the magazine VOGUE Spain, november 2005 ? Thank you sooooooooooooooooooooooo much in advance :smile:))))))))))))))))))

And if you like Laetitia Casta too, you can visit my website :

http://amazinglaetitia.free.fr

Best wishes

Ads740

my email : [email protected]

rare609.jpg

Up for Laetitia! :flower:

Sorry, I don't have the pics you're asking for but I just visited your website. I like it; it's a great source of Laetitia's pics and the design is funny and sweet. It's nice to see an healthy looking model with some meat on her bones - even though Laetitia Casta has given up modeling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
snork
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->