Reed Krakoff S/S 2013 : Laetitia Casta by Reed Krakoff

Flashbang

Mr. Magic
Reaction score

GOING FRENCH: Reed Krakoff chose Laetitia Casta, the womanly model and actress who embodies all things French and was a favorite of Yves Saint Laurent, for his spring campaign. The designer himself photographed Casta at the Academy Mansion space on East 63rd Street in New York and the resulting images are atmospheric and sensual, which is just what he intended.

“Laetitia is the ideal reflection of the Reed Krakoff woman: modern and intelligent with a poetic sensuality,” Krakoff said. “Her confidence is both strong and feminine. I wanted to shoot in a space with natural light and little aesthetic distraction, one that would allow Laetitia’s complex and engaging beauty.” The campaign will be unveiled internationally in March issues of fashion and lifestyle books.
wwd.com

i dont understand what they are advertising but i guess their average customer wil be able to

reed1.jpg

ZLfq-Y2JGeQ.jpg

GnC7hr21A04.jpg

FashionGoneRogue.com

Laetitia is an unexpected choice and a good one. She brings a lot of sensuality

Oh, please.... It looks like it was made on Instagram... :ninja:

There's indeed a little instagram feeling but the shots are really stunning IMO. Laetitia really knows how to give both sensuality and elegance witht the right amount of sultriness.

Incredibly sexy in an intimate, not vulgar way. Me likey.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->