Laguna Beach On MTV -- Their Style!

Reaction score
Hello. I have such a liking for the clothing the girls wear on MTV's Laguna Beach. Can we post pics of them? Especially HQ ones?? :heart:

hmm....sorry to say there arnt any, and if there are theres very few. ive looked and never found any except for on MTV's site and a yahoo group that has very few

Oh OK thanks. I guess we can just talk about their style with text. Did you see 'LC's dress in Cabos? It was a black tube one with a pink ruffled bottom. Who was it by? I also like "LO's" skirt when shopping in Sephora with "LC". Any idea where I can find those? Thanks. :heart:

Their style is pretty unremarkable, I think. But I like the show!

the skirt that LC had is like everywhere in those trendy stores. i would try Forever 21, wet seal, hollister....those are likely to have something similar

for the skirt Lo wore....i forget what it looked like....sorry

That's ok. Thanks for your advice.

I also liked their bathing suits at the beach.

And I love Kristin's haircut. ! :heart:

kristens hair cut is pretty cool i agree....their swimsuits look nothing special to me, got a few almost identical at Kohls

I agree go to American Eagle, Hollister or any other store that sells teenage girls clothes and there you go! But I am hooked to the show!

Originally posted by impossibleprincess@Nov 7 2004, 10:25 AM
they have style??
[snapback]421522[/snapback]​

my sentiments exactly :innocent:

Originally posted by impossibleprincess@Nov 7 2004, 10:25 AM
they have style??
[snapback]421522[/snapback]​

The clothing they wear is cute, nonetheless. Shamefully... I watch the show. :blush:

That show is ridiculously dumb. I really don't see what's so special about teenage Hollister/Abercrombie muses.

they remind me of my friends...just chillen waiting for highschool to end

just by tons of C&C, hollister, abercrombie, designer jeans and chanel sunglasses and you're good to go

I must admit that I am hooked on the show. Some of the things that they wear are cute, but not anything out of the ordinary.

kristins hairstyle

i really like kristins hairsyle form laguna beach, and recently i got my hair cut the way hers is but i cant manage to get the flippy look from looking to over done... does any one kno how to get like tips how to do it. please reply... thanx

This show makes me sad. Laguna Beach is so much better than that. The cast was so horribly picked -- no personality, no excitement. It's seriously like watching your own life but with boring and annoying people. Embarrassing, sorry to say.

But yeah, it's a "reality" show and people love it. I know, I know.

Kids here love The O.C, but just laugh at Laguna Beach. :lol:

And alot of kids dress like the cast of The O.C. But there's different groups with different styles. Same as anywhere else :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rearjepaj
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->