Lanvin platform cone heels

i know. sizing is all over the place all the time. it makes things really hard, especially ordering online or over the phone. the best thing to do is try the shoe on in person, but it's not always possible.

give the stores a call, see who has what, and in what size. you might be able to fit into the 40!

the cone heels are making a comeback for fall! :buzz:

0044.JPG

luisaviaroma

yeah, i saw these but decided not to post them. they just aren't the same as the s/s 06 ones (well duh, these are for fall!!). :wink:

that is what I thought. there is a black satin in my size but jacked up price but it has been sitting there for awhile.

I say email the seller and offer them a good price. They should take it if they have been sitting there awhile.

i absolutely adore the black satin ones. i ran into too small a size at jeffreys a month ago...such an idiot for not having waitlisted for them!!!

I never didn't want them just now like well okay I want them. dang.

susan has the black in size 10 and a pair of yellow I think.
OH YES she thinks she has on size 39 in the black satin round toe with black.....which are those. I am getting them!

Last edited by a moderator:
nevermind screw up in the system they don't have it. only 40 and I am a 39

but these ran true to size the black satin pumps?

Last edited by a moderator:
guccigal07 said:
I never didn't want them just now like well okay I want them. dang.

susan has the black in size 10 and a pair of yellow I think.
OH YES she thinks she has on size 39 in the black satin round toe with black.....which are those. I am getting them!
i'm just saying, you should've acted sooner, maybe you could've gotten them in feb-mar. i would've definitely sacrificed a pair of manolos for them :wink: :P

yeah I didn't notice them back then. I am cool if I don't get them. its all good....just though heck if they are there why not

yeah..all sold out now
mine are 40..so if you order make sure you go 1/2 or a full size up

on the pumps too? there is a size 39 pump on ebay and I am always a 39 in pumps

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Valkirius
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->