Lanvin platform cone heels

sounds perfect! I am excited. I hope these fit. seriously. I do'nt know what to think anymore.

I figured 39 would be snug and since there are no half sizes I should do 40.

and the majority of ppl told me they would be a little small running.

so...that is that!

ok here they are. I have 2 little pads in the front from Manolo...one from a shoe I wore alot so it flat. I probably need to take them in and have a permanent insole put in but I do think that a 39 might have been snug.

with those pads I am secure without I can walk just fine but sometimes a little slippy! yea love them1

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not a fan of the cone heels mainly because the ones I saw in Selfridges were uber plastic. But the satin ones are lovely :heart: I esp. adore the colour you chose Gucci. Plus your dog is too cute :heart:

thanks! I really love them. They have the over the top feel b ut not 100% over the top. great basics, etc I love them. I have been needing black pumps and love them.

and I didn't even see my evil dog in the pic...Meg that is the one....she looks cute and innocent but when she gets bored...see her licking her lips in that pic...she wants those shoes.

Last edited by a moderator:
awesome shoes! good choice with the pump
that pic is too cute, that dog is preparing to make a run for those shoes! LOL

thansk and I promise I have shorts on in my pale leg dog pic.

yes she smelled them sat down and licked lips. I want to wear them asap!

haha I didn't even put two and two together :lol: I also didn't realize your shoes were black. They look like a dark forest green in the pic

oh wow, gucci. they look absolutely stunning on you! i love them. boy you work fast!

thanks! I do work quick. I hate waiting for ground. Esp if they charge $30 for it. I figured I would pay $50 in shipping overnight because it will cost them more than that to do it and ground they would make $20 since ground it only like $20 to ship anyway.

i'm glad you are making on your decisions on margins at susans. lol!

hey you know what, those shoes are amazing and they're going to be such the workhorse shoes for you. if i had them i would wear them nonstop in the winter with tights and mini dresses. amazing!

omg i didn't know where else to put this....this is so gross...let me get this right... it's a boot but supposed to look like a leg with ankle strap heels on? :blink: (lvr)

Attachments

• fake leg.jpg
    fake leg.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 14
ilovepositano said:
omg i didn't know where else to put this....this is so gross...let me get this right... it's a boot but supposed to look like a leg with ankle strap heels on? :blink: (lvr)
i love this boot :heart:

Regrettably, standing on its own it DOES resemble a prosthetic device!

lol what a value-- it's both a shoe and an artificial limb--two for the price of one!

i love the boot, i think if someone can pull it off, then its fantastic.

the satin pumps look great gg. a tad large, but i hope your repair man can put insoles in them or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jessRW
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->