Lanvin platform cone heels

so I just bought them and should be receiving them this week hopefully. Because they're from ebay, could they be fake? I thought because they were lanvin and due to the style of the shoe it would be unlikely, but they were very popular.
thanks in advance

nice shoes givenchyprincess! :wink: i bought a pair too from browns. LOVE the color. the leather is so soft too! have you worn yours yet? here''s a quick pic of mine. sorry it's only one shoe. i like to take pics like this so i can stick it on my shoebox for easy display when i am looking for shoes for an outfit.

jemenfiche, please post pics of your shoes when you get them! :flower:

Attachments

• lanvinblueconeheel.JPG
    lanvinblueconeheel.JPG
    198.7 KB · Views: 4
Last edited by a moderator:
Omg I love these shoes, Im far too young to be able to wear them so I can just admire them. I love your shoes ^^!! They're beautiful, are they comfy and how many inch tall are they?

thanks kushie! :flower:

they are 4.5 inches high with a 1 inch platform. i haven't worn them out yet, just around home, but they are very comfy.

I saw the new cone heels at Barney's today. They're less polished and glossy than ss06 ones. The covered shoes were perforated like the flats, and there were also strappy sandals. It may be my chance to get some cone heels after all, as 've been nostalgic about them lately.

kushie - i am 5'5". not tall, not short. :smile:

morri - you should get these shoes!!! do they have brown's in australia?? (btw, i am HOOKED on the australian open right now...)

Hi shopping..no browns in Aust but they do deliver here. Actually, I'm aware there's a new accessory store opening in Brisbane that will carry lots of Lanvin shoes and bags..I wonder if they'll have the cone heels!
I'm so far behind in the tennis, don't know what's going on!!!

ohh i just saw these on lanvin.com. very cool! i might be worried about getting stuck in the crack btw sidewalks (seems to happen a lot to me) but whatev.

morri, i am jealous of the upcoming accessory store in brisbane, esp. if they are going to carry lanvin shoes! :smile: australian open - my fav, blake, is out. he got smashed by chilean gonzales. but roddick is still in. i also like federer even though he is not from the US. :P

igotgoodjeans - i know what you mean by getting stuck on the cracks - that happened to me twice, and the heel of my shoes got scraped. i got so mad at myself! i will have to be super careful with these.

shopping - i LOVE those! i read you had them in the manolo thread and hoped u had posted a pic. i must get these!!!
so they are wearable? what about sizing? i hope barney's will be getting them.

mona, before purchasing these from overseas, i had already called barneys to ask whether they are receiving this color and they are not. neither is jeffreys new york. i haven't tried the lanvin boutiques in the US so they may get these. but for sure, browns has them and they are based in london and have a website. that's where i ordered them. last i checked, they only have full sizes and on sizes 36, 38, 39, and 40. i got a 37 in these - for louboutin very prive i wear 37.5, in typical manolo pumps i am either a 37 or 37.5 (unless it's sedaraby, then i am 36.5). they are pretty wide so that's great for me since i have wide feet. the leather is super soft and will definitely stretch (made of lamb skin leather). they are definitely wearable! let me know if you decide to get these the color is GORGEOUS. :flower: and pm me if you need more info!

p.s. LVR also has these, but in a darker blue.

thank you so much shopping - very helpful info!
i think i would be a 38 - as i am a 38 or 39 in lanvin flats, 38/38.5 in manolo and 38.5/39 in louboutin. usually with such a high heel i am better off smaller - as my foot moves so far forward and then they slip off :(
plus it sounds like they might stretch.....
i am going to check with satine as well - but i think this turquoise color is AMAZING!!!
thanks again!

I love these Lanvin shoes- the height isnt a problem for me, i'm 5'5 as well..they also look as if they compliment the leg very nicely.

^^shopping, you will simply have to come to Brisbane and take a look! I didn't get one single look at the tennis...i'm only sporty when it comes to Aussie Rules (watching that is)

i really like the black sandal version on browns,

shopping now that i know you have these you simply must go and pick up that black DVF dress again:P

I LOVE the Lanvin platform cone heels! They're so hot. I don't have a pair but if I did get some I'd get the ones like guccigals. Satin black, red or yellow are my favs!

CHLOE is doing a lanvin cone heel knockoff for aw07... :blink: :shock:

05m.jpg

style.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rearjepaj
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"