Las Vegas shopping

iheartmj

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone has ever been to the outlets in Las Vegas..or if anyone knows where they are located?

There are two major outlet malls in LV. One is called Belz (sp?) and is located about five minutes south of Mandalay Bay. The stores there pretty much suck (think typical stores you'd find in middle America), but there is an Off 5th with a somewhat decent selection. I was there a year ago and got a Fendi bag for 1/2 off and a simple beige Moschino skirt for 70% off. The better outlet mall is in Primm and they have DKNY, Burberry, Neiman Marcus Last Call, and in general, more upscale stores. If you're willing to make a three hour drive, there's Cabazon in California and they have a lot of upscale stores (Gucci, Armani General Store, Prada)

btw Primm is about 45 minutes outside of Vegas on the Cal/Nevada border. If you don't have a car, I think they have busses that drive out there

i was wondering if any of you knew of
which stores in las vegas that i could find these products/items ? :
-michelle roy silk flowers
-time bandit sweat watch
-sue london ballet flats
-bulga bags
-samantha thavasa bowling bag
-lee riot jewelry
-joe bush mini denims
-junk food tees (like the ones they have at shopintuition.com)
-dita sunglasses
-love this life tees
THANKS!!!!!

shopping las vegas...2nd try

(i hope this isn't a repeat - i don't think this posted last time)

hello people:

i hsve a "gig" in las vegas that will keep me here through the summer, and i'm looking for a shop that sells Rick Owens, Yohji Yamamoto, Stella McCartney, maybe even Vivienne Westwood? any leads would be most appreciated.

thanks, meme

hmm...
I am not sure about those specif brands- but there is a Neiman Marcus at the Fashion Show Mall at Las Vegas...
I have never been there, but I am certain that you will find something there.

in vegas?...i don't know of anyplace that carries that sort of stuff...
there are lots of big brand designer boutiques...more of the 'mainstream' variety however...gucci, vuitton, dior, chanel...etc...

i don't think there's much of a market for avant garde design in starstruck las vegas...:unsure:

I just saw this on fashionweekdaily.com, maybe it will help you?
Where to Wear: Sin City Edition
Shopping in Vegas no longer a gamble

NEW YORK: Tuesday, April 26, 2005
04.26.05LasVegas_WO.jpg

Where to Wear, the pocket-sized directory written by fashion insiders—deemed “the insider’s fashion bible” (although The Daily’s already earned that sobriquet)—is celebrating Las Vegas’ centennial anniversary next month by debuting its Sin City edition. The 152-page guide debuts in time for the grand opening of the Wynn Las Vegas Resort and Country Club, which will house boutiques from such designers as Oscar de la Renta, Brioni, and Manolo Blahnik. Additionally, for each copy purchased, $1.00 will be donated to the Nevada Cancer Institute, which plans to open its doors this fall.

aahhh, you guys are great.

i don't know why i wasn't sent an email when these messages posted; i didn't realize i had gotten any answers. thank you.

yes, las vegas has the mainstream stuff, which is definitely interesting to see close up. it was great to look at the construction of some of the summer prada collection, after seeing it in the magazines. i am definitely going to look for this book.

i miss san francisco.....

meme

Try:
Talulah G at Fashion Show Mall or in Summerlin
Jacqueline Jarrot at Aladdin Desert Passage
Corsa at Cesars Forum Shoppes

Vegas?

I was wondering if their is any good shopping in Vegas anywhere? I'vee heard that there is, and also I know that a little tiny designer clothing company Amadeo Decada, based in SanClemente CA has an Outlet at StateLine.

I'm just wonder cause im thinking about moving to vegas after I graduate (no I don't gamble) also Im driving down to California in a couple months but I don't want to venture to L.A. to go shopping.

You can find ALL the big names in hotel boutiques... There is also a huge mall called fashion centre or fashion show or something which has several huge department stores incorporated, like neiman marcus, saks etc...

if you are looking for something a little bit different, like new designers, less expensive brands etc, this didn't seem to me to be the right place... a bit boring to be honest

Missivtec22 said:
Do they have a Marc Jacobs store in Vegas?
Yep, in The Forum.

I went to Fashion Show Mall, other than having the worst name in all malldom it's setup like an airport, when you get to one end (which is far as sh*t) you have to turn around...It's really annoying, and Saks and Neimans closed at 6, this is LAS VEGAS!!

The Forum has the worst setup ever, everything in Las Vegas is a f*cking hike.

the shopping here just feels completely outrageous. I just got back from a wild weekend there and i totally noticed stores carrying things that are heavy on red, sparkles, and animal print. I love it

I'm going to Vegas for the first time in May. I've never really had the desire to go there (it doesn't really seem like my scene), but my best friend is taking me because she's turning 21 and thinks it'd be lots of fun. I must say, I'm excited for the shopping and partying. :wink:

Is there anywhere in Las Vegas where I can find John Richmond for Men?
Also is the Dolce&Gabbana outlet worth visiting?

GalleriaResident said:
Also is the Dolce&Gabbana outlet worth visiting?
are you talking about the one in the premium outlet? well i think the store has good prices but in my opinion it doesn't worth because they don't have a lot of variety. Anyways, the outlet isn't far from the strip.

brbrry said:
are you talking about the one in the premium outlet? well i think the store has good prices but in my opinion it doesn't worth because they don't have a lot of variety. Anyways, the outlet isn't far from the strip.

Yes the one in the Premium Outlets Ive never been to a DG outlet before so is by not a lot of variety what do you mean? How much menswear does it carry?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Denisa Imeraj
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->