The Last Movie You Saw?

Maria Full of Grace.

Good movie. Not only provided insight of the drug trafficking trade but for me, more on what it's like to be an immigrant. or why people want to become them. Really poignant and straightforward.

I saw Birth last week and it was mesmerzing directed in such an elegant Kubrick-an way by Jonathan Glazer. It's the best cult-classic-in-the-making since Kill Bill Vol. 2.

Then Spider-man 2 on DVD earlier. A great film that is truly alive.

It seems that making my top 10 list will be a tough one.

MulletProof said:
Heavenly Creatures :mellow:
it was kinda scary but I liked it, I loved how Peter Jackson played perfectly with that twisted innocence and also, the photography is beautiful.
I've loved and hated that film since I first saw it in the cinema.

Stage Beauty - it felt like a real utopia film :lol:
...can't believe Robert De Niro produced.

Fade to Black said:
Ocean's Twelve - I think I had a fashion orgasm while watching this movie :lol: fun movie.

:lol: :lol: i'm looking forward to that. wanna see it this weekend!

ignitioned32 said:
I saw Birth last week and it was mesmerzing directed in such an elegant Kubrick-an way by Jonathan Glazer. It's the best cult-classic-in-the-making since Kill Bill Vol. 2.
:o I didn't know it directed by Jonathan Glazer!..I have more reasons for wanting to see it now, I've been such a huge fan of him for his music videos (street spirit, karma police [radiohead], the universal [blur], etc). he's grrrrrreat.

strawberry: I had mixed feelings as well..the murder is horrendous but I don't know..it's a great film, really beautiful, i think. speaking of that, just yesterday i was reading the Live Journal of a girl who murdered her mother this year (or last year:huh: ), apparently she was inspired by HC:blink: :rolleyes:

MulletProof said:
speaking of that, just yesterday i was reading the Live Journal of a girl who murdered her mother this year (or last year:huh: ), apparently she was inspired by HC:blink: :rolleyes:
I remember seeing that, it was the big news of the season...

MulletProof said:
strawberry: I had mixed feelings as well..the murder is horrendous but I don't know..it's a great film, really beautiful, i think. speaking of that, just yesterday i was reading the Live Journal of a girl who murdered her mother this year (or last year:huh: ), apparently she was inspired by HC:blink: :rolleyes:
And I bet even she has a better connection speed in prison. :angry: :P

Yah... the murder, they were filming it were the actual murder happened, but the atmosphere was so ''eerie'' that they had to relocate. :ninja:

purplelucrezia said:
I remember seeing that, it was the big news of the season...
:o oh, I really didn't know about that..I actually read the first page of her journal and it was really boring, I found it quite innoffensive to be honest:unsure:

strawberry daiquiri said:
And I bet even she has a better connection speed in prison. :angry: :P

Yah... the murder, they were filming it were the actual murder happened, but the atmosphere was so ''eerie'' that they had to relocate. :ninja:
:lol: :rofl:
let's not mention free meals and warm covers for the rest of her life:innocent:

school for seduction loved it was so funny! i usually get offended by people trying to portray geordies because it makes us look stupid but i forgive them this time as it was so so so funny!

it was also filmed in my friends house and it was so weird seeing it on the big screen!:blink:

Shaun of the Dead, hilarious! I recommend it to everyone who likes a good laugh.

I finished watching the 2nd part of Angels in America. I'm speechless. I want to read the play now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->