The Last Movie You Saw?

Closer (with Jude Law, Natalie Portman, Julia Roberts and Clive Owen)...

man was it disturbing!! but natalie portman looked hot as a stripper. she has a really nice body.

InStyleinNY said:
Closer (with Jude Law, Natalie Portman, Julia Roberts and Clive Owen)...

man was it disturbing!! but natalie portman looked hot as a stripper. she has a really nice body.
i just saw that too, very good in a "do real people actually do terrible things like that to each other?" type of way... julia roberts could have done a better job imo but natalie portman, jude law, and clive owen were all fantastic:rolleyes: and np does look really good!

Just saw The Aviator.. just got back. It was pretty long, but I expect that with Martin Scorsese movies. I liked it, it was good storytelling and Leonardo Dicaprio did a fantastic job. I smell Oscar Nomination, it would be a damn shame if they didn't nominate him.

Anyway, my friends didn't seem to like it all that much. You should probably bring your attention span with you.

And by the way, why was a high profile actor like Jude Law put in this movie (his 100th movie of the year)? He had like one line and than he was gone. I kept waiting for him to pop back up. Kate Beckinsale was annoying, Gwen Steffani had one line as well wich was a very good thing. Cate Blanchet was very good as well. But Leo stood out.

Sorry that turned into such a long review.:ninja:

Last movie I saw was Closer. I liked it- def an intense movie. I quite liked the song played at the beginning when Jude and Natalie are walking towards each other on the street. Anyone know the title or artist?

longlegsue said:
Last movie I saw was Closer. I liked it- def an intense movie. I quite liked the song played at the beginning when Jude and Natalie are walking towards each other on the street. Anyone know the title or artist?
Was it a man, slow, beautiful song?...
If so it's Damien Rice - The Blower's Daughter :heart:

longlegsue said:
i LOVE that song too!!!!

last night:
bon voyage-alright
The Lizzie McGUire Movie-what was expected
Bleu-I thought it would be better

DressageChick said:
last night:
bon voyage-alright
The Lizzie McGUire Movie-what was expected
Bleu-I thought it would be better
ah i saw bon voyage recently too! i'd say the same... it was alright.

as for me..
mary poppins :blush:
and rear window :heart: :heart: :heart:!!!!

armagedon, I cried my eyes out again, I've seen it on numerous occasions but I still cry!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maliburum
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->