'Heroes' Co-stars Confirm Dating Rumours

People need to make mistakes in their life to learn from them. ^_^
What's wrong about having a good time with someone who will probably hurt you in the future? That's life.
I don't think this relationship is gross.
Ashley Olsen was almost as young as she was when she had a 30 year old boyfriend and the complaining about it wasn't as big as this.

I think that's because her boyfriend wasn't so famous... And Hayden and Milo are both "hot" right now because of Heroes.

What really saddens me with EVERYONE of you guys supporting their(Hayden and Milo and Ashley Olsen and her 30 yrs old bf and whoever there is ) relationship is that if youR best friend who is 18yrs old was going out with a 30 yrs old men YOU guys WOULD BE THE FIRST ONE telling you're friends THIS IS WRONG!! SO tell me why are you guys supporting this!! YES it's true Milo is very cute and I would love to go out with him (I'm 24 yrs old) BUT COME ON YOU GUYS GET REAL!! WHAT JUST BECAUSE THEY`RE CELEBRITIES WE ARE SUPPOSE TO ACCEPT IT!!

oh god this thread has gone crazy, everybodys acting like hayden is their daughter or smt.. this is the first time i've visited a "rumour has it" thread but i don't think i will anymore. take care guys :D

When I was 18, I got involved in a man much, much older than Milo, and the relationship was a deep, loving one that lasted 2 years and probably would have gone on for more if there wasn't the problem of distance while I was away at college. And I'm not some stupid girl who was lured into some "creepy" relationship - I am an Ivy League educated, smart, independent woman who made choices, on my own, that were correct for me at the time.

I don't think Hayden and Milo's relationship is for anybody else to support or not support, or feel comfortable or uncomfortable with. You can't judge them unless you know them. Who knows, she might be wise beyond her years and be on the same level as Milo. Or, he might be immature and play down to Hayden's level. But none of that's not necessarily wrong ... if they work, they work, and just let them figure it out for themselves. It's trite, but age really can be just a number.

They seem cute together, so if they're happy =)

I am always fascinated by girls who act soo mature for their age.I wonder how this relationship will turn out like. Can you imagine being 30 years old and dating someone who is 18. If I was Milo's friend, I would be embarrassed. Besides this whole relationship looks down on him.

To be honest, I think that Hayden's a refreshing change of pace from a lot of of the other teenage starlets (especially when they were her age). Love Heroes, love them, whatever.

How could you be Ivy League educated at 18? I made heaps of mistake at 18 before I went to an Ivy League school. Now with graduation (not from said Ivy League school) I feel I wouldn't repeat more than half of the things I did when I was 18. o.o

I don't care who bangs who as long as it is legal. If Milo can pull an 18 year old old? Good for him. He's still got it, but I think he's a jerk and I hope he isn't abusive to Hayden like he was to Alexis.

Apparently, he was very verbally abusive to Alexis. I remember when they were dating there were loads of blind items and rumors about them. And then he stopped caring and defamer, I believe, posted a couple celebwatcher blogs that all had different days, but talked about how Milo treated her in public.

Remember this thread is about Hayden and Milo's relationship and not what may have happened between him and Alexis.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ross640
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->