Lily Donaldson

keepsmiling

Reaction score
lily-027.jpg

This picture is STUNNING! :heart:
She's on MDC of the minute.

OMG MY FRIEND LILY!!!!!!!!!! :shock:
she is amazing! she turned 17 in january.
she was discovered by an agent from select models while she was shopping in camden, it was tipping with rain and she was drenched but the agent insisted she came to select.

her full name is lily donaldson. she did the lagerfeld gallery show for aw 04......and frost french for 2 seasons now

here is a pic i took of her

Attachments

• FF_lily.jpg
    FF_lily.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 2,139
lol
what a good angle and lighting can do to a gal :smile:

She sort of reminds me of Daria in the first pic! She is a real beauty and has very pretty eyes! I have been seeing quite a bit of her lately. :flower:

I love how she looks, most especially her skin and her eyes! All about her eyes, the color and everything :smile:

Lily's shows for te A/W 04-05 season:
Anna Molinari, Antonio Berardi, Ashley Isham, Betty Jackson, Blumarine, Chanel, Comme des Garcons, Frankie Morello, Giles Deacon, Jil Sander, John Rocha, Just Cavalli, La Perla, Lagerfeld Gallery, Loewe, Louis Vuitton, Marni, Martine Sitbon, Missoni, Moschino, Nina Ricci, Rochas, Sonia Rykiel, Stella McCartney, Tata-Naka, Versus, YSL Rive Gauche

Her o2w profile here

Completely beautiful. These two photos along with the four on o2w are all stunning.

Originally posted by Acid@Mar 27th, 2004 - 12:42 pm
OMG MY FRIEND LILY!!!!!!!!!! :shock:
she is amazing! she turned 17 in january.
she was discovered by an agent from select models while she was shopping in camden, it was tipping with rain and she was drenched but the agent insisted she came to select.

her full name is lily donaldson. she did the lagerfeld gallery show for aw 04......and frost french for 2 seasons now

here is a pic i took of her
she looks so much like Rachel Weisz in this pic... :o

I loved Acids pic with the cell phone but the other pix were just soso. She looks too cold on the MDC pic - stepford wife Prada style. She actually reminds me of Gia in that cell phone pic!

Anyone has any more pics of her ??

Attachments

• lily_03.jpg
    lily_03.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 261
i will be seing her soon so i will take more pics

Originally posted by Acid@Jul 31 2004, 07:36 PM
i will be seing her soon so i will take more pics
[snapback]319614[/snapback]​

awww I'm so jealous of you
she's really pretty :flower:

acid.......
can you tell me where did you get that paris hilton video icon?
is it a commercial or something?
she look soooo lovely in it! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->