Mckenzi Hendricks

mh.jpg
mh1.jpg
mh2.jpg
mh3.jpg
mh4.jpg
mh5.jpg

elitemodels.com

Such a dissapointment not to see her at Calvin :( But I'm still hoping for her to show up somewhere in Europe...

Ohai Constance!

I like her. The mole on her forehead is cute, it makes her stand out. I can't wait to see more!

She's a part of i-D Winter 2009 editorial. Finally! :bounce::heart:
Break The Spell
Photography: Daniel Jackson
Styling: Alistair McKimm

models.com

^ Finally indeed! So great to see her in i-D (or, see something new of Mckenzi after all ^_^) Though... her shot is quite unfortunate I think. Probably the angle & make-up. But still: happy for her! I hope there's a lot more to come.

^ Thanks for sharing (I was just going to post it ^_^). Not exactly her best shot on the showcard (like I mentioned above) but still: I hope we'll finally get to see her around the shows this year. Can't stop dreaming about seeing her at Calvin... she'd be utter perfection for that show.

i'm so glad she has a showcard but god she definitely has more beautiful shoots than that! :judge:
anyway hope to see her on the runways :rolleyes:

Her pose looks a bit off and I dare to say that it's probably not the most flattering picture (or clothes :yuk:) but still there's something very intriguing about Mckenzi in that shot. Her face looks like out of an ancient painting... would love to see more of her in the next days ( there's still the Calvin Klein dream :innocent:)

Ah, finally some decent printwork coming in ^_^ Adore her in the A Magazine shots! Such a great styling for a cool girl like her - she wears sunglasses SO well. Her kind of beauty reminds me a bit of Carla Gebhart... kind of pure and a bit "oldschool" but with prominent and oustanding features. I'm really hoping for Mckenzi to breakthrough very soon :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->