Mckenzi Hendricks

Starry_Night

Reaction score
I just saw Mckenzi on MDC. I really like her.
She's 5'9 and with Elite

zjdr2x.jpg

models.com

She looks very cool. Too bad they've photoshopped her beauty spot out in the ones up on Elite's site.

007sms.jpg
006sex.jpg

003dgi.jpg

elitemodel

Thanks for the pictures, Bianca. I definitely prefer her polaroids to the tests that she has up right now.

3599w8n.jpg

Elite model

I'm in love! I don't know why, but when I look at her, siren comes to my mind :wub::blush:

Stats from Elite:
Height: 5'8.5"
Hair Color: Dark Blonde
Eye Color: Green
Measurements: 31"-23"-33" (US)

Wow - I'm intrigued :o She reminds me a bit of the german contestant for EML 2008 (I think Selina was her name...) but more refined and interesting (especially with those cute moles!) Defenitely one to watch!

I could grow to love that mark on her forehead, but I can't love it if other's aren't - photoshopping it out makes me think her photos will always be touched up :doh:

iycvgz.png

COACD

Pulse Mgmt's newest STAr to rise from Portland Oregon: McKENZIE HENDRICKS!

i-D Magazine next week with Dan Jackson! Calvin Klein are gagging to meet McKenzie!!!
Her chart is already jammed packed with appointments. Jil Sander, Prada etc!!!!

watch what happens to this kid this season!

pulsemgmt.blogspot.com

Hopefully something comes of those appointments! I'll certainly be crossing my fingers for an exclusive or two to come through!

Gosh... she's so breathtaking :crush: Loving the second pic above!

There's a cute video of McKenzie on Pulse's blog

In the video she confirms that she shot for both ID and V. Certainly not a bad start!
She also mentions that she's 15.

15? :shock: Woah.. never would've thought that. But she's really cute in the vid ^_^ Thanks for sharing! And indeed: scoring a shoot for these mags is defenitely not a bad start for Mckenzi! Can't wait to see the results.

Defenietely not a bad starts with editorials in V and ID! :shock::woot: I'm so impatient for the results, especially as I'm more and more in love with her after these two new tests shots :wub::crush:

mckenzihendricks.jpg

mckenzihendrickst.jpg

models.com

This looks nothing like her :lol: I really like her though and hope she does well! :heart:

^ Just saw that on mdc and in the beginning (not reading the name, just looking at the pic) I couldn't recognise her either... Ugh, sometimes I could kill the person who invented photoshop :doh: Happy for her getting a showcard nevertheless. Hope she gets some nice bookings

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->