Lindsey Lohan and Bruce Willis... ew?

Status
Not open for further replies.
totally

not so much into threesomes but lindsay & bruce offer an intriguing mix.
:lol:

you can sign me up for that one also, although its mainly to see the uber-sexy :heart: lindsay in action. :innocent:

As long as they are both consenting adults (and they are), I don't see any problem.

Oh god he's disgusting...
BruceLindsay.jpg

oanadobre said:
As long as they are both consenting adults (and they are), I don't see any problem.

He's like 51 years old and she's a TEENager eighTEEN, what does an OLD MAN want with a TEENAGER, it's disgusting and pathetic, she's as old as his daughter.

life & living it

business: he's producing her next film. :o

pleasure: in W she says that dating a college guy is out of the question for her. are you somehow surprised that a millionaire actress isnt interested in dorky 19 year olds? :yuk:

reality: lindsay may be hated by half of the world that knows her [2 billion people]?
but shes loved & admired by the other half of the world that knows her [at least 2 billion more]. :heart: :flower:
I am defionitely in the second category. she is hot as wildfire & her spirit alone is thoroughly inspiring. :heart: :woot:
It would be great if all the lindsay haters could try to see why 2 billion other people love lindsay 100%. :heart:
you act like shes horrible. hardly shes gorgeous & adored by 2 billion people including me. :heart: :woot:

....so funny this happened. I was just having a little wee fantasy about Bruce the other day. :ninja:

me three

no kidding - me too!!
im serious that a threeway among lindsay & bruce is surprisingly appealing.... :o
obviously my love for L LO :heart: is clouding my rationality!! :lol:

I don't think lindsay is an it girl. What she is, is a wanna-be and I question anyone who buys into her so called sexiness. She's so overt and not sexy.

And normally I put the blame equally but lindsay would do anything to ensure her fame and I think she's friends with rumer too non? Plus she's been known to canoodle with way older men. She disgusts me.

that is too disgusting..she is young and cute, she should find someone her own age to canoodle with, he's 51, i bet he's wrinkly hairy and has some ED...:D no offense you bruce willis lovers!

her ex, wilmder valderrama was older than her by around 6 or 7 years right? well, i think she should have stopped there...8, 9, 10 years older is perhaps ok too...but 50-something is pedophiliac behaviour...

If thats true..then thats pretty sick:sick: and it sucks cuz I like Bruce Willis!

L Lo

shes cleaner than Paris!! :woot:

and hasnt had half as many bfs!! :lol:

lady grey said:
business: he's producing her next film. :o

pleasure: in W she says that dating a college guy is out of the question for her. are you somehow surprised that a millionaire actress isnt interested in dorky 19 year olds? :yuk:

reality: lindsay may be hated by half of the world that knows her [2 billion people]?
but shes loved & admired by the other half of the world that knows her [at least 2 billion more]. :heart: :flower:
I am defionitely in the second category. she is hot as wildfire & her spirit alone is thoroughly inspiring. :heart: :woot:
It would be great if all the lindsay haters could try to see why 2 billion other people love lindsay 100%. :heart:
you act like shes horrible. hardly shes gorgeous & adored by 2 billion people including me. :heart: :woot:

Eh hem. 2 billion people would be in the vicinity of 1/3 of the entire population of the world being Lindsay Lohan fans.

Somehow I doubt that.

Emi

^
agreed. I think thats such a sheltered world view. Even though you are clearly exagerrating few people outside of the US know or care about her. She is a product of hollywood studios and happy to be so.

L Lo

my point is that the L Lo haters are so vociferous, one might be lead to the conclusion that she is ONLY hated & has no fans.
whereas the truth is that she has at least as many fans as haters.
american movie stars are the most famous personalities in the world.
go to africa, the middle east or south american rain forests & they know us movie stars.
to say that L lo is loved by 1 billion people is extremely possible.
I am also admitting the reverse, she may equally be hated by 1 billion people.
but the point is, 1 billion fans, like myself & the other poepkle who are brave enough to stand up for gorgeous, fun sexy L Lo, is a lot of fans.
how many billions know tom cruise? L Lo is quickly joining his ranks.
L Lo is one of the most famous & well liked humans alive on earth.
that is the answer to the lock step haters.

lady grey said:
my point is that the L Lo haters are so vociferous, one might be lead to the conclusion that she is ONLY hated & has no fans.
whereas the truth is that she has at least as many fans as haters.
american movie stars are the most famous personalities in the world.
go to africa, the middle east or south american rain forests & they know us movie stars.
to say that L lo is loved by 1 billion people is extremely possible.
I am also admitting the reverse, she may equally be hated by 1 billion people.
but the point is, 1 billion fans, like myself & the other poepkle who are brave enough to stand up for gorgeous, fun sexy L Lo, is a lot of fans.
how many billions know tom cruise? L Lo is quickly joining his ranks.
L Lo is one of the most famous & well liked humans alive on earth.
that is the answer to the lock step haters.

i still doubt that even 1 billion people love her. 1 billion people may know of her and don't dislike her but to say she's loved by them is still an overgeneralization. Even in the celeb obsessed country of America, most of her fans are still preteens and teens. you rarely see a 30 year old screaming-I LOVE LINDSEY LOHAN outside the TRL studios. She definately has older fans but the majority is young people. She may have millions of fans but a billion is a tad too confident. The Beatles can't even claim a billion lovers.

LLOvely

for discussion purposes, to say that the beatles have had a billion fans since 1963 is an understatement. In 42 years they have had far more than 1 billion fans.

i also disagree that L Lo is only liked by preteens.
W magazine put her on the cover. thats all adults.
if you still think L Lo is all teenybop watch out for her upcoming films -incl fashionista- which are all adult films.
finally if you can find recent pics of her i think youll be stunned at her transformation. shes looking amazing lately & really got it all together.
find pics of her from the last month or so & youll say shes total glam & totally gorgeous.
imo after mischa barton shes the hottest actress. i also like kate bosworth , pene cruz & maybe sara foster but mischa & L Lo are hollywood's hottest. portman & keira are uptight stiffs & dont get me started on sqaure emmy rossum. L Lo ROCKS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dkim991905
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->