Lindsey Lohan and Bruce Willis... ew?

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

in her W interview lindsay scoffs at the idea of her dating a college guy.
shes 18 she can date anyone of any type she wants.
the people here who object to her rumoured flirting with willis are trying to judge & dictate her lovelife.
shes allowed to date anyone she wants & I will provide W quote where she says a college boy is out of the question for her. its her life.

well first of all lady grey is a 'he' not a she so that is that. Second of all lady grey if you knew what the 'cool kids' read you would know that it is NOT W. W is so passe just like Lindsay. I'll take my Chloe, Natalie and others any day over some wannabe with no international presence. and herbie looks awful, some crap disney movie. I mean michael keaton is in for crying out loud.

And lady grey you are in absolutely no position to gauge someone's worth. You have the close minded attitude that you would ignorantly put on the mid-west. She's so not hot. I'll take the real deal any day.

ok people...this is NOT about lohan on the cover of W or the article inside...we have a thread for that...

please stay on topic...and please do not repeat yourself incessantly...
we know what happens to posts like that...
everyone is entitled to their opinions though...so please do not attack one another for having a different one from yours...

:judge:

Lindsay Lohan has denied she and Bruce Willis are seeing each other, Ananova.com reports. There have been claims the pair had been "touchy feely" with each other at last week's party for Willis' new movie Hostage. Representatives for the pair insist they had met for the first time at bash.
from Toronto Metro

then bruce is going to be dating his own daughters goshh ... hahaha:sick:

so maybe Bruce it's anot able to satisfy a real woman of his age,and he needs silly little girls to feel like a "macho man" :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
from W April: 'She was seen making out with Colin Farrell...'
"I mean, I like older guys. It's easier for me to relate to an older guy. I have a careeer, and maturitywise, to be with a guy that's in college, it's going to be a little difficult." :lol:

I paraphrased her well- she has no interest in college age wage slaves. she has a career. she needs an older man. it's her right & volition. Sorry if a few of you cant take her plain speech. <edit-personal>

<off topic>

<warning...STAY ON TOPIC!!!>

Oh so if it's so "in" to date the younger ones,then I am going to start dating "Dakota Faning" at least we are going to look cuter together!!
Plus I am only 12 years older than her and not 32 hahahahahahaha
PS>So pay attention for the up coming tabloids ahhaha

TEXASDARLING said:
Oh so if it's so "in" to date the younger ones,then I am going to start dating "Dakota Faning" at least we are going to look cuter together!!
Plus I am only 12 years older than her and not 32 hahahahahahaha
PS>So pay attention for the up coming tabloids ahhaha

Hahahhaha :lol: :lol: :buzz: :clap: Oh My!! the autograph is the best part!!! :woot: but hell yeah!! you are right two blondies together hahaha,I forgot you were a Dakota fan just like me.. but I had never tought of dating her,now that you're saying I am going to take a chair and wait for her to turn 18 ahha in the same way I can imagine dirty Bruce was watching back in 1998 with his daughters "Parent trap"with the 11 year old lindsay,thinking... "Hey I like that little girl,she's hot! :huh: :blink: :yuk: :lol: :lol: :lol:

L Lo the supe

yes Im obviously very late on the L Lo fan club. :lol:
I read in W that she was signed to FORD MODELS at AGE THREE! :o
the first red headed child model Ford EVER took!!
So L Lo was already getting there 15 years ago! :woot:
& I only noticed her in 2004!! :lol:
she was also a CK model sometime in the 90s.

btw meg Ive seen both portman & chloe in person & they are NOT all they appear in photos!!! more later.... :ninja: :flower:

nope! actually I have seen cutest girls working at macdonalds than those "not so teen" stars !! :wink:

OK guys, Im going to say this once.

This topic has gone to waste... I haven't seen anything discussed in a civil manner after the first page, so it's stupid to have this topic open, so all of you can come here and talk all the most unrelevant sh!t that comes to your mind.

If you want to keep talking about this, please refer to PM's... if I see anything out of the line in this topic after my post, I will close this topic.

Thank you.

ball79 said:
Hahahhaha :lol: :lol: :buzz: :clap: Oh My!! the autograph is the best part!!! :woot: but hell yeah!! you are right two blondies together hahaha,I forgot you were a Dakota fan just like me.. but I had never tought of dating her,now that you're saying I am going to take a chair and wait for her to turn 18 ahha in the same way I can imagine dirty Bruce was watching back in 1998 with his daughters "Parent trap"with the 11 year old lindsay,thinking... "Hey I like that little girl,she's hot! :huh: :blink: :yuk: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ohh myyyyyyyy:lol:

Alejandro said:

This topic has gone to waste... I haven't seen anything discussed in a civil manner after the first page, so it's stupid to have this topic open, so all of you can come here and talk all the most unrelevant sh!t that comes to your mind.

If you want to keep talking about this, please refer to PM's... if I see anything out of the line in this topic after my post, I will close this topic.

Thank you.

Can I get an "Aaaaamen!"

L Lo on older men

Alejandro said:

Thank you.

read my post #69, it offers direct quotes from the april W re; L Lo's preference for older men & disgust with college age guys. how could anything be more relevant than first=person quotes directly relating to this topic/thread? it's 100% relevant.

Whatever, im not arguing about this anymore.

Yes, you're right, granted, but quit it already, all of this off topicness is just not relevant to the topic, that's what im talking about...if you guys can't carry a discussion...you know what to do.

I still really don't understand why this topic interests so many people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julovw
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->