CharlottefromCA

User Friendly
Reaction score
With Vision LA, she is featured on COACD at the moment

eamnmd.jpg

15mffj4.jpg

30kc41y.jpg

source: COACD

She's like an exaggerated version of Alana Kuznetsova.

Her eyes are beautiful but her lips are huge, anyway she's pretty.

Really gorgeous girl, love her look. :heart:

Last edited by a moderator:
Stats:

Height: 5' 10" (178cm)
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Blue-Green

LAIMG_00052.jpg
LAIMG_00047.jpg
LAIMG_00022.jpg
LAIMG_00018.jpg
LAIMG_00016.jpg
LAIMG_00015.jpg
LAIMG_00013.jpg

visionmodelmanagement.com

Im really unsure about her look, so I was hoping smb here would open a thrad on her to hear some other opinions.

But I think shes too extreme for my taste, not pretty enough to be on the Kendra Spears side, not cute enough for the Abbey-Lee side but not alien-ish enough for the Lily Cole side either.

But Id like to see more nevertheless, shes definitely interesting, thats for sure

She's interesting...but the hair must stay down on this one I agree with *Bianca* though about the Alana Kuznetsova comment; I totally see it.

Oh and the last name has been changed to "Wixson." :flower:

Yes, I think she looks best in her polaroids

I wonder what kind of career she will have, very interesting face, beautiful odd doll

^what do you mean exactly? :huh: she's going to be in main edit for next VI issue? :huh:

I am really intrigued by her... wonderfully different look... odd yet alluring... and a little scary... definitely memorable.

http://vimeo.com/4970209
victor del toro on vimeo via fashioncopious.typepad.com

lindsey-wixson.jpg

blog.eliastahan.com

Her chin REALLY bothers me! It's very distracting. But her lips are to die for. I agree about the Alana Kuznetsova comment. She also reminds me a little bit of Karlie Kloss. Lindsay has a very interesting face, but I'm not sure if it is high fashion enough- she is a bit commercial. Out of the new crop of girls, she is definitely not my favorite.

I don't like her lips, or her chin. Maybe they will both grow on me.

^what do you mean exactly? :huh: she's going to be in main edit for next VI issue? :huh:

It will definitely not be the next issue :P

They just booked her, so I'm guessing a August or September issue of VI :flower:

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmarisMoonlover
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->