Liu Wen

Was it in chinese or english? Where?

Did that individual seemed like they could be trustworthy or was mere speculating?

Ok, thanks.

I know they aren't necessarily reliable. But based on those comments and the BTS of potential episodes and whatnot - I think they are not finished with the program yet.

Besides, the Korean version is much longer than this. If the Chinese operate the same, then we most definitely will be seeing more of the couple in the coming month(s).

P.S. Heard Liu's facebook got hacked. Goodness. Those fans have gone a tad too far... Sadly and scary.

Her black and white street style outfit is cool. Very simple yet effective. Lovely.

And just want to put this out there, if anyone cares... Liu has now surpassed 10 million followers on her weibo (I swear it was just like 9.8m last week). Congrats! :clap:

Just to get the ball rolling here as Liu will make appearances at Cannes in the coming week/days.

Here's a flashback at Liu's first appearance at Cannes 2012:

daylife.com via gilsa0870

Still cannot forget this look, like ever. Of all her major appearances. Ever. This pose/shot is everything too. Gosh. Everything was on point (who thought of this/did the styling?). And loved the splash of magenta - it contrast beautifully with the Cavalli dress. :heart:

Anyway, I was thinking since Dundas is at Cavalli now, could we still expect a Cavalli? Not necessarily the main event, since Liu wore SLP last years :wub:.

Because Cavalli is a staple for Liu at Cannes, every year. Just throwing it out there.

Liu Wen + Chopard & Cannes

gifs by me

They finally released this clip. Last year's Cannes.

youtube

Apparently Liu was/still in NY for work (before heading to Cannes presumably).

She's filming something?...

2015.05.13 - NEWS|表姐昨日在紐約有拍攝工作,每季都拍的幾個親媽果然都不落下

sina.com

Think this picture is rather older/recent but was attached to the caption. Don't think it was for this new project. Have seen it somewhere before.

Apparently Liu was/still in NY for work (before heading to Cannes presumably).

She's filming something?...

sina.com

Think this picture is rather older/recent but was attached to the caption. Don't think it was for this new project. Have seen it somewhere before.

The caption above this picture reads "she's shooting something in New York. It is for something (I guess product or certain brand) she has done every season"

^Thanks for the correct trans. Google was a bit off, obviously.

If it's every season, then it's probably some lookbook/commercial job. Wanted it to be some top tier work. Oh well.

Anyway if they are indeed reliable as I would like to believe...Liu is off to Cannes. (Though not sure where and when she'll appear.)

Kinda random, but why not. Liu has a calendar and as for the first picture, not sure what it is...
but they were signed by Liu and they're giveaway gifts for fans. Awesome!

credits as tagged and via weibo.com

Pretty sure this was all over the internet by now...

weibo/jstvwmxab

How Liu prepped for this scene, would be a nice convo to have. :smile:lol:smile:

...surmount what's in those pockets and that love can't be bought.

gifs by me

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ixtab
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->