Liu Wen

This past episode was an eye opener. Learned a few new things, like personal things. And Liu is much more beautiful in motion (her face just glows!), and her soul and her mind is just as important. She's smart. Admire her even more.

Just glad that Liu took interest in this show. We can see that Liu is sincere and serious on finding love, evident when Siwon asked her.

I really, really hope that in the end she's not heartbroken. (And I read it somewhere that this show is much more legit in the sense they actually might develop their relationship a step further. Like for real. Not like those celebs on Dancing with the Stars hooking up just because the guy lift the girl up in the air. No. Not that kind.)

Anyway Wen was adorable and so mischievous! :lol::heart:

Oh, and I'm glad we get to see Liu employ her DIY skills, just like she did in Wenli, season 1. I can see the stylist and skills in her now. Great!

And LOL, I love her "no" and "too soon" response to Siwon. Tell him, Liu!

Good laugh. But stay true to yourself.

Liu definitely has one the best smiles ever. It's just so genuine and warming you just can't help but feel better after seeing it and yes watching her on this show is a complete joy. It's so insightful that I can't help but like her even more. :wub:
Also I think she and Siwon compliment each other really well!:smile:

^Completely agree. Also she's very inviting and relatable - will be fun to actually hangout with her, especially after this past's episode. :lol:^_^

Dun-dun-dun...

Liu finally have the courage to post Siwon onto her instagram.
支持 #UNICEF #联合国儿童基金会 #UNICEFpassportcase 让我们一起支持需要帮助的小朋友们 @siwon1987❤️ ❤️Help us to support @UNICEF and all the children in need around the world today!! 模特劉雯吧

instagram/liuwenlw

Not too familiar with Siwon, but will he marry someone other than Korean?
not my business, just wondering

Think they're really, really good looking here. Jeongmal yeppeo.
yes, click!

owner as tagged via weibo

BTS on set...

Awesome. Liu looks like a schoolgirl. But see whether she'll be a K-pop idol...
Seems like a fun episode!

credits to respective owner as tagged via weibo

Watch how supermodel Liu Wen withstand the brutal coldness
in this week's Wenli episode #7 here.

gifs by me

+

youtube

I get it. But still. Why the voice-over...

I didn't get to watch yesterday's episode, but something must've impacted the fans/viewers, because Liu Wen's name is the #1 trending topic on Weibo right now! :o

^That's awesome!

Not sure what it could be but I'm looking at the gifs above and trying to see whether what it could be.

I'm assuming it's the relationship itself that just got intensified? Or the level of intimacy that drew more numbers and got viral?

(Anyway, Liu pretty much confirmed her 'relationship' to the [strike]public[/strike] world...it wasn't a promo for UNICEF, more like a discreet declaration. :innocent::lol:kidding, kidding)

Other than that IDK. But good to know that Liu is hitting all the right spots into mainstream consumption in China (I think). Thanks for the news!

Oh crap!

Those gifs were from LAST WEEK'S episode. Not yesterdays. My Bad!

This was the preview for yesterday's episode.

youtube

Darn. JSTV gotta upload that episode ASAP. :lol:

Forgot like an idiot.

Of course it must've been that [strike]kiss[/strike] peck that Siwon gave to Liu...

youtube

Forget about everything was said above.

From what I gathered, next week's episode perhaps caused the shakeup/trending.

Don't wanna spoil it for anyone or myself but yeah, we will see with this week's episode and watch what happens after, you might wanna stay glued...

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anybody know how many eps are in a season of WGM? Just curious.

^Not sure, Nomar.

Liu is flying from Hanguk for Cannes!

credits as tagged via weibo

^ Great news !! :woot:

And i loved to see all those pictures were she was getting ready for the met ball, so pretty ! :blush:

I heard that Siwon and Liu Wen at the airport was the conclusion of the show??? I'm not sure about this but can anyone please confirm if it's true because I certainly hope it's not....

^Why, where did you hear/read it from? Just wondering.

IDK, but the caption of the picture above that I read was that Liu was flying off for Cannes.

1) Either they had to postponed filming due to Liu's activity/work/Cannes

2) They indeed finished filming

3) Or some other explanation...

But they just filmed on set like a few days ago, perhaps last episode? IDK. We need gilsa0870. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ixtab
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->